Duran Auto Inc.

64 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 23, 2018

I would like to comment on my experience in buying a vehicle from Duran Auto! It was a fantastic experience for my wife and I. We went to over 10 used... dealerships to see cars and Duran clearly was the best experience I had. Not only the cars are clean and well selected, the Finance/Sales Manager Dominic was very helpful. He was patient, he allowed us to test drive the car twice. Once when we saw the car and then right before we drove off the car. They also allowed us to bring a mechanic as well and once the mechanic gave a thumbs up on the car we were sold in addition to the customer service! We were also sold on the fact that this was the only used dealership I saw that is proud of the cars they are selling AND servicing! I would highly recommend going to Duran Auto as not only the have good quality cars both Andre and Dominic are fair people who gave us a fair price for the car but embraced any questions that my wife and I had! P.S. This is our first car (Honda Accord) and I would recommend others who are nervous or anxious about buying a car check Duran Auto out.

September 19, 2018

You will never be disappointed when you purchase a vehicle from here. Andre & Dominic are awesome...I must say i will continue to purchase all my vehicles... from them!!!! First car purchased 2008 Jeep Liberty and just recently purchased 2009 Jeep Liberty Limited Edition fully loaded. My husband and I service our cars here as well...Love it....Thanks Andre

August 24, 2018

I recently purchased a 2006 Jeep Liberty from here. Great experience. A few days after my purchase I encountered a problem with the vehicle. I brought... it back. They fixed it without hassle and I was back on the road the next day. I've already recommended them to other people.

August 4, 2018

Customer service was beyond superb!! Dominic made this process stress free from the start to finish. He was extremely professional and worked very hard... on my behalf. If I purchase another used car it will definitely be through him. Anyone looking to purchase a car please go see Dominic!!! You won’t be disappointed!!!

July 24, 2018

I have been dealing with Andre and Duran auto since about 2010. I recently purchased a used car and the ease of the process was unbelievable! Duran Auto... took care of me and ensured I had a comfortable vehicle for myself and my son. I have also been getting repairs, oil changes , and consultations on my vehicles over the years and I can honestly say I’ve never been taken advantage of and Andre has always had my best interest at heart. I can truly say this is an honest company that treats its customers like family. Whether you are looking to purchase or to service a vehicle, Duran Auto is the way to go!!!!!!

July 15, 2018

Purchased a 2007 Ford Edge from Duran Auto. We've been dealing with Duran for many years. At Duran I received honest and courteous help in choosing... my vehicle. Dominic The salesman made the process quick and easy. I received my vehicle within a couple of days. I'm so happy with my Edge. I recommend Duran Auto to all my friends needing service or looking for a new vehicle. They are FABULOUS!!!

July 12, 2018

Andre is the best. Whenever my car is serviced, Andre explains every detail to me. I never feel rushed or I am asking too many questions. The work is... great and Andre and the staff are so courteous. I am definitely a customer for life!!!!!!!

June 28, 2018

I have lived 2 blocks away from Duran for almost 3 years. I have also wanted a Subaru Outback for the same amount of time. Anytime I saw one on their lot,... it would literally be sold before the end of the day. It was just my luck when they had another one on the lot. I emailed them & Dominic responded immediately. From that first phone call I knew I was dealing with the right people. He was so courteous, very patient & super honest. I sent over everything he needed on Thursday & by Saturday I had the keys to my car & drove off the lot. Andre was so awesome as well & advised me if I had any issues to being the car direct to him. To date no issues, she runs like new! The car buying experience isn't always the easiest, but with Duran it really was! I was treated more like family, not a customer. Thank you guys for everything! DURAN ROCKS!!!

April 10, 2018

Like when his dad was running the business I always felt I was getting an honest answer to my questions. Being the meticulous person I am,I've never had... a problem leaving my car with them. That's why he has so many women clients.

April 5, 2018

After searching for a used car at an affordable price my husband and I stumbled upon Duran Auto and we are very glad we did. Not only did we find a car... that satisfied our needs (2008 Toyota Corolla) but it was also affordable and in excellent conditions. We are more than pleased with the customer service we received from Dominic their sales/finance manager, who helped us every step of the way and made it possible for us to have our vehicle in a pleasant and timely manner. He took care of every detail in the financing process with flying colors, my husband and I will definitely continue doing business with them.