Duran Auto Inc.

Call This Dealer

Used

• GREAT EXPERIENCE
    January 8, 2018

On the search for a used car I stopped at many other dealerships but after going to Duran I didn’t have to search anymore. The experience is unlike an...y other. At Duran they are very focused on costumer service and getting you what you want. They are very honest and tell you eveything you need to know. This was such an easy great experience. Don’t hesitate coming to this dealership they’ll treat you like family.

Honest and reliable
    April 10, 2018

Like when his dad was running the business I always felt I was getting an honest answer to my questions. Being the meticulous person I am,I've never ...had a problem leaving my car with them. That's why he has so many women clients.

Our Experience
    April 5, 2018

After searching for a used car at an affordable price my husband and I stumbled upon Duran Auto and we are very glad we did. Not only did we find a ca...r that satisfied our needs (2008 Toyota Corolla) but it was also affordable and in excellent conditions. We are more than pleased with the customer service we received from Dominic their sales/finance manager, who helped us every step of the way and made it possible for us to have our vehicle in a pleasant and timely manner. He took care of every detail in the financing process with flying colors, my husband and I will definitely continue doing business with them.

Jeep....
    April 3, 2018

From day one Duaran and his staff .....r great.... This is my 3rd jeep .....one better than the other..... ANDREW is answering his dad .....r the true... GENTLEMEN.....

2001 volvo
    January 17, 2018

Hi Andre,it's Dave thank you for keeping me safe and on the road once again .It's been a brutal winter so far.just wanted to say you and the gang are ...much appreciated. Thanks again

Best deals great service
    January 15, 2018

I have bought two cars at Duran auto. I started going to Andre who is great with cars and with people. I needed a car and asked him, he had a few grea...t cars and I was able to get one for a great price.

Our Experience
    January 1, 2018

My husband & I purchased a vehicle with Duran auto and had a great experience. The team was responsive, thorough and very friendly. We love our vehicl...e. We recommend this dealer to any potential customers.

GREAT EXPERIENCE
    December 24, 2017

Great place to buy a car or SUV staff is very knowledgeable and kind they run a tight ship here they hold to there own standards everything they put t...here name on has to be 100% when it comes to the full mechanic repair shop it is above the rest they go over the car with a fine tooth comb to let you know exactly what you would be needing in the future on your car. they also call or send out a reminder when your inspection is coming due so you don't forget this is the place to go if your looking for a quality repair shop with a family feel its owned and operated by family that's what its all about i would recommend this place to anyone who needs anything to do with a car

My Personal Review
    December 19, 2017

A place that is committed to EXCELLENCE that takes a personal interest to please their customers . Exemplifies the highest integrity every time I have... had a visit for many years . I truly appreciate them and highly recommend them .

Super hAppy Excellent Customer service!
    August 15, 2017

First time me and my wife visit this business, and we met Dominic this guy is the best seller repr. He exceeded all our expectations, this guy is supe...r friendly willing to help at any time, i highly recommend to talk to him for a car sale he will make your life super easy! in general all services was great all transactions clear and easy!!! Keep up the great Job guys, all vehicles they had available are in excellent conditions!

Duran Auto Inc.