• Great Experience

Loved my Auto Yes experience. They gave me exactly what I wanted in a fast and efficient way. I told them the type of vehicle I wanted and payment range and they delivered. I would refer anyone to come here to buy a vehicle. My salesman Josh was great as well.

• auto yez

I buy a car from auto yes I went in with what I had in mind and JV sold me just what I had in mind will like everyone to shop at auto yes and you something new

• Used car from Auto Yes

JV helped get me through the buying process smooth and easily. The staff is very helpful. Grest experience.

• Auto yes

It was great coming they was friendly and helpful will let everyone know that buy a car from auto yes JV is the person to ask from

• Amazing

Auto yes is excellent ! When no one else could help me they were , Josh was an amazing sales person , I would recommend a thousand times over .

• AUTO YES

I had a great experience with Auto Yes! My salesman JV was great! Very knowledgeable about product and financing. I found the perfect car!! Thanks JV!!

• New car

JV made the transaction smooth and easy! Glad I stopped by. Awesome place to do business with

• Auto yes

Saw the car I wanted online, called the dealership and scheduled the process. Jv took care of everything in a quick and professional matter. Loving my new charger

• Auto Yes

Really nice people and not high pressure. They will work with you. Josh Hughes is the man!!!

• Awesome

Great job, they accepted my towed in bucket of bolts and I left with a 2014 Corolla LE!