Average based on 25 reviews
  • Customer service

My experience with Imperial Capital Cars has been outstanding! i have been looking for a dealer to work with me and i found some but not with the car i wanted! Imperial Capital Cars found the car i wanted and got me financed!!! they were soo nice over there and even gave me free car washes!! which is a good thing in florida! thank you honestly you guys have been great!

• Great service

Outstanding service and excellent experience. They found me a perfect car in good condition. I highly recommend using their service.

• 2008 BMW 528

Great car, great price, great service, definitely check them out

Its was a pleasure meeting and serving you. We look forward to your visits in the future. Please feel free to stop in for a free car wash.

Great car, great price, great service, definitely check them out

• Got a great car awesome guys

Good people always out to help everyone great deals can't beat it come see the guys down at imperial cars

It was a pleasure to serve you. Feel free to stop in for a free carwash.

It was a pleasure to serve you. Feel free to stop in for a free carwash.

• Love my Car!!!

Very professional and nice crew! I've tried to get approved with other 5 car dealerships before but Imperial Capital cars got me quick approval, They have many cars in stock and all of them looks like new...I would definitely go back there and send all of my friends!

It was a pleasure serving you. If we can assist you with anything concerning your purchase please don't hesitate to call. Feel free to stop by for a car wash anytime.

• MY NEW CAR

I"M HAPPY WITH THE DEAL GREAT CAR NICE PEOPLE DEFINITELY RECOMMEND STOPPING BY.

I"M HAPPY WITH THE DEAL GREAT CAR NICE PEOPLE DEFINITELY RECOMMEND STOPPING BY.

• MY NEW TOUREG

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD A BETTER EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IMPERIAL CARS. EVERYONE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN NICER AND IM SO GLAD I MADE THE CHOICE TO COME HERE!!

• Great service!

I was a little spectacle at first but after the team explain everything to me, I had no problem purchasing my 2007 Camry and I must say I am well pleased with it! I give Imperical Capital Cars 5 stars hands down!

• great place to buy a car.. the people are awesome

this is a great place to buy a car. the guys hear are nice and helpfull, also the car are in great condition and has low miles on them. you can even get a car faxs.

• i bout a 08 mustang

nice clean car im very happy the car drives really good an the staff treated me good.