• My experience

Hi my name is Roy I would just like to say to the service that I received from Luciano and the other co-workers was just phenomenal and they were very patient with me as we were very patient with them they hook me up with an amazing car ,a kea 2011 ,and they were very flexible with my payment selection ,and I'm thankful for the service that they gave me and I just hope that their business increases over time, And they are amazing people in the end of the day and more people should go and shop at their business , and you won't go wrong shopping for what could most likely be your first car.

• Great cars and great staff

I was referred by a friend to get my car service done at RT auto center, after getting to the dealership to drop off my car for service I was amazed by the customer service and the nice inventory present at their location. great repair services and great staff !!! Thank you!!!!

• Out of State Buyer

The vehicle was just as described. Well kept and maintained used vehicle. No problems or issues at all. Staff was helpful and friendly. The selection of vehicles are impressive. Check them out and make sure you come in person. The photos of some vehicles do not do it justice. Way better in person. I was satisfied with my purchase.

• GREAT JOB !!

VERY FRIENDLY STAFF , LOTS OF NICE CARS TO CHOSE FROM ! GREAT COSTUMER SERVICE !!!! THANKS RT !!!!!!!!!!!!

• five stars !!!!

five stars customer service , great cars ! super friendly staff !!!!

five stars customer service , great cars ! super friendly staff !!!!

• Great overall !

great overall !!!! came to buy a car and made new friends !!

great overall !!!! came to buy a car and made new friends !!

• THANKS R/T !!!!!!

nice cars ! overall a really good place to buy a vehicle ! great services : ) !

nice cars ! overall a really good place to buy a vehicle ! great services : ) !

• great business !!

great to do business with .. nice cars and good customer service .

great to do business with .. nice cars and good customer service .

• I WILL TELL MORE PEOPLE ABOUT THIS CAR PLACE

EVERYTHING WAS GOOD , I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS CAR DEALER . FRIENDLY STAFF AND GREAT CARS ... THANK YOU !!

• Grandfather Chevy

My name is August and i am from Orange, New Jersey. I have recently become a grandfather and needed a family vehicle. I am not too fond of mini vans but realized i needed something spacious. After checking out the inventory at RT Auto Center i found a perfect Chevrolet Trailblazer. The buying process took less than an hour and the deal was sealed! I definitely recommend RT to all my friends.