Landmark South Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

3.8
  • Body shop

Brad and crew in the body shop was phenomenal, quality of work, and craftsman ship was above expected every one was helpful polite and listen to my concerns and request very pleased

Hi Andrew! Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you had a great experience with our Body Shop. Brad is a great guy and strives to provide the best quality work and highest customer service levels in the Metro. Should you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us! Phillip Casner Internet Sales Director Landmark South KC

• Good service

Marco was great to work with! Excellent service and would recommend him to anyone!

• Review

Excellent service! I was pleased with my purchase...Marco & Mike were very helpful!

Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate feedback from our clients. We are a little confused on the ranking you gave us. You noted that Marco was Excellent (Customer Service) and Mike was very helpful (buying process) yet you gave us the worst rating possible. We are very curious as to what happened that would cause you to rate us like this when your comments indicate otherwise and you would refer us to others. If you could provide us with additional information we would be most grateful. Thanks Very Much! Phillip Casner Internet Sales Director Landmark South KC

• Great service Marco!

Friendly service to help find the perfect vehicle for my personal and professional needs.

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Cars.com. We appreciate our clients feedback so we can continue to improve our process. Should you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Phillip Casner Internet Sales Director Landmark South KC

• Nice guy rough car.

The car I drove was mechanicly and visually a bit rough. Not ready to sell in my opinion. ... And based on that, over priced.

• Brad and his body repair team are top notch!

I can't say enough about the collision repair team at Landmark Dodge. Brad and his team did an oustanding job repairing my Dodge Charger after my car accident. They went above and beyond my expectations and I would recommend them 100 times over. Kudos!

Thanks for choosing Landmark South KC. We value and appreciate your business. We are thrilled that you had a great experience. Brad is a super guy and does outstanding work. Thank you for taking the time to post this. Remember, we are here for all your Automotive Needs! Phillip Casner Internet Sales Manager

• Jeep 2017 from Marcos at landmark Dodge Belton Mo

This was a very pleasant shopping for our next car Marcos He wanted to make sure we were pleased with what we were looking at ! Thanks Marcos

Thank you for choosing Landmark South KC for your vehicle purchase. We value and appreciate your business. It is our goal to ensure our clients have the best possible experience while here at our Dealership. We thank you for taking time to post this review. Remember, we are here for all your Automotive needs! Phillip Casner Internet Sales Manager

• Awsome experience at landmark south!

Marco Martini took very good care of us. We love our new Chrysler Town and country mini van. We got a great deal!

Mandy, thanks for your review. It was a pleasure being able to assist you with this big decision. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions etc. that you might have. Happy 2017!!!

• Great Place to buy a car!

Marco took great care of me when I purchased my new Jeep Cherokee! Great salesman and very professional! Go find him if you are looking to purchase a vehicle from this dealership! David Bradstatter made sure we had a great customer service as well. Highly recommended Landmark South

Thanks Alex. It was a pleasure being able to assist you with your purchase. Remember we are always here for you before, during, and after the sale. Should you ever need anything do not hesitate to contact us!!!

• Thank You David Brandsetter and all your staff

This dealership was awesome. On a 5 star rating, I would give it a 10 star. From the moment we walked in Darren greeted me with a smile, to talking with everyone, I felt like I was treated like a person and not judged at in anyway, or pressured to buy anything. David Brandsetter Owner, Marco salesman, Damon manager, and Michael in Finances, were the best I have ever had the pleasure in dealing with. Not only did I get the best deal of all the four dealerships I visited but felt like I was treated with respect and dignity. Thanks to everyone, I would not go anywhere else nor will I for our next vehicle. What a great memory. I hope the service department is just a great when I need them for service.