4.0
Average based on 8 reviews.
  • Beautiful Car

I'm happy with my car and the service. Everything was disclosed and felt very comfortable buying the car. I will return to get my next car here. Thank you!

• don't buy here

After 6 months I still have no title and a suspended registration due to oometer incorrect. Do not buy a car from these clowns. You will be disappointed.

• Easy transaction

My purchase was an easy transaction. Silvio was easy to deal with and very knowledgable about the car I'm purchasing.

• I bought 3 vechiles from Silvio / Convoy Motors

I have purchased 3 vechiles from Convoy Motors, a BMW 328 coupe, Lexus SC 430 and Dodge pickup. I am happy with all 3. The coupe and Lexus were salvage cars and were excellently repaired.

• Above and beyond

Dealer went above and beyond to meet by expectations.

Dealer went above and beyond to meet by expectations.

• Great people, great service!!

Thank you Convoy!! Rick was so nice, bought my first BMW and it drives like new. Will buy again.

• Kind of shady

Went to look at a truck. They got mad at me when I revved it a bit, flat out ordered me to lay off the gas (the engine was running for about five minutes at that point, so I think they were hiding something wrong with it). Also couldn't guarantee the truck met CA emission standards. Overall was not very pleased, and did not buy what I went to see.

We pride ourselves on having a great staff that welcomes everyone to our dealership. We encourage our customers to test drive our cars and have them inspected by a professional mechanic. We, however, discourage anyone mistreating our cars. In this particular instance, I felt there was a high potential for damage. Revving an engine hard is not an effective way to test any car.

• Great service

Great service at Convoy Motors LLC. Very helpful and knowledgable. I love my car!