Mastria Mazda

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 92 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• May 21, 2018

Very pleasant car buying experience. Colton, our sales rep was friendly, confident and knowledgeable. Great test drive, straightforward and honest pri...ce negotiations. No stupid games. Highly recommended.

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Mastria Mazda and we hope to see you again soon!

May 18, 2018

I stopped in this dealership over the weekend and had the best experience working with Dereck Viveiros. I am currently on the hunt for a specific veh...icle and Dereck has gone above and beyond trying to help me get in that car. He's done extra research, kept in contact, very helpful and friendly and not trying to push me into any car. My overall experience at the dealership has been excellent and I look forward to purchasing from them because I already know going to them for all my services will be a great and easy experience. So many thanks to Dereck and the rest of the team at Mastria.

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Dereck at Mastria Mazda! Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team.

April 29, 2018

I love my new Hyundai sonata! Colton did a great job! Was nice to work with a fellow nerd with same interest as me. I will definitely be going to mast...ria for years to come.

We are so happy to read such a great review. Thank you for sharing!

April 28, 2018

I had a great time shopping for my new car which I was NOT expecting. I had been to other dealers before stopping at Mastria Mazda, and you can reall...y see, and feel the difference when you are there. Everything they did was so different from other dealers I had been to and it was a nice surprise which is part of what lead me to buy there. I also had the pleasure of working with Zach D and Mike L.

Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

April 20, 2018

Made my buying experience comfortable, enjoyable and there was no pressure. Everyone was awesome and very friendly. I purchased a 2014 Nissan Altima, ...it’s beautiful

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

April 17, 2018

Superb customer service , Colton my salesman was awesome. The entire staff there was friendly and helpful. Made my car buying experience an enjoyable ...one that’s for sure.

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Mastria and we hope to see you again soon!

April 11, 2018

I cannot say enough about my experience. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt so comfortable. By the time I left with my brand new Mazda I fel...t like I was part of a family. The Mazda Family. I highly recommend Dereck V and his team if you are in the market for a vehicle. Zoom zoom!!

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team!Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team

April 6, 2018

This is my 2nd CX-5 from Mastria Mazda. I had the pleasure of working with Alex Chaput. Alex was personable, knowledgeable and patient...the best!!!... I highly recommend him for your next purchase or lease! Along with sales Mastria Mazda has a great service department. A wonderful dealership.

Thank you for your continued loyalty! It is always so great to hear from our repeat customers. We greatly appreciate taking the time to share this pos...itive feedback

March 28, 2018

This has been the best car purchasing experience I've ever had! I researched my options prior to my purchase, and could not have done better elsewher...e!

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience!

March 28, 2018

Facilities are very nice. Sales guy was great!! I'll be back to buy my car!! You all made me feel at home. Thank you all!!

We are so happy to hear we could meet all your needs and expectations. Thank you choosing Mastria! We hope to see you again soon!

Mastria Mazda