State Line Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Kansas City

68 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 14, 2019

John was helpful, patient and didn't the annoying pressure other salesmen do. They had the car I wanted for the best price it just didn't have the luxury... items I was looking for. Had it had those items I would have bought from him just because I'd rather let my $ go to the good guy. I am not sure about buying process since I did not purchase. Thanks, John.

November 4, 2019

My husband and I had an amazing experience, our sales person James Cabrini is such an incredible guy, he did all the possible and impossible to help us... obtain our new truck. Highly recommended.

• May 13, 2015

My name is William Haney Sr.I purchased a Jeep Patriot from this dealer Mike Wingard was my sales agent, and he treated me with respect, and worked his... butt off to get me finance, and he did a very good job, he got me finance and got the payments I asked for. Thank you Mike I will do my part and send many customers yourway,thank you Stateline Dodge for working with me, the pleasure was all mine.

October 6, 2019

Upon first entering the dealerships lot it is very packed with cars for the amount of lot so it’s hard to drive around and at one point we had to carefully... back up due to not being able to get any further. Huge pot holes. Test drove the car quickly. Sales man was nice but pushy. The window price was not the price listed online it was $3000 more and it was explained that there was fine print on line and I felt as if this technique was used to catch my eye to make me stop it and then was disappointed. After he said they could go ahead and match that’s price it was still with some feeds $1500 more than listed on line. He sent his manager over who said if we can get it to 25000 which was almost 3k less than on line!! Could we sell this car today? I said yeah..... he went off for a few minutes of course and came back. Well that’s just not realistic we need to be at 27900. Nevermind bye I hate the run around! Not happy with my experience.

October 4, 2019

It left a bad taste in my mouth. I am not satisfied with the work that was done on my car and my car is still not working right. I don't feel like ... I was treat right o r fair.

September 27, 2019

James Cabrini was the best. He made me feel comfortable and not pressured. Talking to him was like talking to a friend. He got me in a better vehicle than... the one I had. The other guys were helpful as well. James is the person I would recommend to any of my friends.

August 31, 2019

Very friendly and helpful Would go back to purchase a new vehicle from this dealer. Jeff was our salesman and owner was also very helpful.

August 19, 2019

Not only is the used car manager Shane a rude and disrespectful human being. The service techs almost wrecked reversing out the garage. The restrooms were... disgusting and the sales staff is stuck in the 70's. Beware before going to this dealership, you can do better. Go to a more contemporary/progressive dealership. Save yourself some time, gas, energy and a huge headache!

August 2, 2019

I have worked with Dauphin on 3 different car purchases and every experience has been great! She is so good to work with that on our most recent car purchase... i went to Statline Jeep specifically to work with her.

July 29, 2019

Fast friendly sales reps. Got me some into a car that I wanted and made sure that I was a satisfied customer. I thank you for that.