Pete Kitt's Automotive Sales & Service

Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Very pleased!

Just stopped in to look for a car for my teenage daughter. I wanted something safe for her and didn't want to lose my wallet in the process. They have a nice variety of cars with all different price ranges. Found one she liked and the price I liked. Took care of the financing on the spot and we had the car delivered the same day. Found a couple of small problems with the car but they took care of it quickly for us. I would recommend this dealer to my friends after the experience we had.

Thank you for the kind review! It is important to us to match the right car to each buyers specific needs and to make the buying process as easy as possible. We take pride in what we do and appreciate your positive feedback!

• Overall Good Experience

Thank you for the nice review. We work hard to make buying a car easy for our customers and we are happy to know that our efforts are appreciated.

Salesman was very nice and helpful. They took care of everything on their end very quickly. I purchased a used van for a very fair price. The cars sold are typically higher mileage and older but the dealer seems to select quality cars from the inventory I saw there. Next purchase I make will stop by Pete Kitts early on to see what they have.

• Great people do get a used car from

Chris was very helpful in getting me financing at a great rate. They even have license plates right there so it saved me the hassle of going to the DMV