Affordable Used Cars & Trucks Inc.

3.8
Average based on 4 reviews
  • Great 1st time buying experience!

As a first time buyer my experience was amazing working with Mrs. Marsha! No matter how many times I came to test drive my Jeep I was allowed, she'd always ask are you ready to drive your car home today and I would respond not yet! The day I purchased my car was one of the best days of my life and forever grateful for the excellent customer service and honesty at Affordable Used Cars and Trucks!!!!!

• OMG Broke Down 5 Miles after PURCHASE

I bought a 2001 Mercedes Benz and left the car lot only made it to North Parkway and it broke down

Vehicle was Not purchase from dealership

Vehicle was Not purchase from dealership

• Great Deal!!!

We Thank You for your Business!

I had been in an auto accident and needed a replacement vehicle to get me to work and back. I saw they had a Ford Mustang within the price range of the insurance payoff, so I went to look at it. There was some mystery to this car. I test drove it and it ran fine. All was going great until I opened up the trunk. There was no spare tire, no lug wrench, and no jack. The passenger side window did not work and the paint was coming off the car. But for a car to get me to work and back I thought "hey, why not?" I went inside and sat down with Marsha. A gentleman, whom I am assuming was the owner asked my if I was interested in buying it. He told me what he had it listed for, I counter offered with what I thought would upset him and have him tell me to get off his lot. Yet, he only re-offered at $50.00 more so I said, "I'll take it." I fixed the window for less than $40.00 and got the spare tire and lug wrench with jack for less than $35.00. I got a quote on the paint job for around $325.00; getting it done next week. With these simple fixes, I am still within the insurance payoff. I got a great deal and I am satisfied with this dealership.

We Thank You for your Business!

• Great People

Great people I had been though some hard time and my credit was bad but needed a car, I had almost given up when I stop at Affordable Used Cars & Trucks, the lady there said they could help but I wasn't sure BUT SHE DID! I got a SUV (new to me) a warranty and it's going to help my credit! Thank You Marsha!