4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 840 reviews

840 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Haasz Automall of Dalton from DealerRater.com

• June 19, 2017

Found a car in cars.com that was located at Haaz in Dalton. Went out there test drive a few cars and ended up leaving with a Jeep Cherokee for my wife... and I. Rich was very helpful and Jimmy did a great job of getting the price to where we wanted. Thank you Haaz in Dalton!

Hello Nick! Thank You for sharing this awesome feedback with us. We at Haasz of Dalton strive to always be on top of our game, helping our customers g...et the best deal possible on their vehicle of choice. It was a pleasure getting to work with you, and we hope to work with you and your wife again in the future. Welcome to the Haasz family!

June 21, 2018

Have always received great service and Jennifer Saunier is polite and helpful. New building and area to wait for work to be done is great.

Haasz Automall of Dalton

That's fantastic to hear! We will be sure to thank Jennifer for providing you with a pleasant experience. We wish you the best! Thank you!

June 20, 2018

Jennifer Saunier was great. Very helpful and kind. It was very nice to be treated like a person. The gentleman who took is over to Wendy's while we w...aited and picked us up was wonderful. Thank you for such a great experience.

Haasz Automall of Dalton

It is so great to hear of your wonderful experience, Dawn! We are thrilled to hear Jennifer took great care of you and our driver was wonderful to wor...k with. If there is anything you need, please reach out to us. We hope to see you again.

June 18, 2018

Ray was awesome and got me into a car the same day. My payments are a little higher than I really wanted but still very manageable for the vehicle I g...ot.

Haasz Automall of Dalton

Hello, thank you for sharing your great review with us! We are happy to hear Ray provided you with wonderful service. Congratulations on your new car!... We hope to see you again soon.

Ray Spencer

Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant

June 18, 2018

Tried to sell my friend a car advertised by Haas on Internet at under $18,000 for $19,000, After questioning, salesman stated "That's the I...nternet price". Beware. Do your homework.

Jack, Your satisfaction is important and I am disappointed to learn of any miscommunication regarding the vehicle price that left you with a negative... impression of us. Please know we take your comments seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your concerns. Would you please send me your preferred contact method? Thank you. Best, Haasz Automall of Dalton

June 16, 2018

Since I bought my truck in 2016 has auto mall has always been one phone call away with any questions I ever have. My service advisor Jen has always g...ot me in quickly and very convenient for my schedule. I will definitely buy My next room from them great sales people and service is excellent.

Haasz Automall of Dalton

We're pleased that you have enjoyed excellent service since purchasing from us. Jennifer is always happy to help you with taking care of your vehicle.... Thank you for the positive review, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

June 16, 2018

Thanks Jennifer for telling me about the service plan that saves my money on oil changes and tire rotations. It is a pleasure seeing you when I have ...my car serviced.

Haasz Automall of Dalton

Hi Terri, thank you for sharing your five-star experience with Jennifer! It's her pleasure to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your servi...ce visits. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

Zack Smith

Certified Sales and Leasing Consultant

June 16, 2018

I was driving through town for work and was 2 and a half hrs from home and jennifer saunier did everything she could to help me as much as possible an...d get my car fixed. I am very grateful for her help.

Haasz Automall of Dalton

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Jennifer! It's great to know that you received excellent customer service from her. She was happy to help y...ou. If we can assist you with anything else, then please let us know.

June 14, 2018

This dealership took the time to make my recall super easy. I asked for a loner because I had business to take care of and they exceeded my expectatio...ns. My hat is off to the service department staff.

Haasz Automall of Dalton

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your honest review and are happy to hear that we made your recall experience super easy. If you ever nee...d anything else, feel free to reach out to us.

June 14, 2018

Haasz automall Dalton Service Department is one of the best we have been to. My husband and I took our 2018 Jeep Cherokee in for a recall notice we ...received. Brent Steed was the Service Advisor who took care of us. We was there about a half hour. And Brent was back telling us we were all finished. Turns out our Jeep was not one with a problem. Brent then answered all of are questions on this Jeep and our 2019 Jeep. Brent is very knowledgable and my Husband and I look forward to seeing Brent on our next service.Everyone in the Service Department that we have met so far have been very helpful and friendly. We give them 5 stars.Thanks for such great service. Dan and Diane Friend

Haasz Automall of Dalton

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to hear that our Service Department has taken such amazing care of you. We hope to see you... again for your next service! Happy driving!