Brunswick Car Trading

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Good deal
    September 13, 2013

Was a nervous wreck.. first used car. Like a new car to me because I always bought clunkers 3rd or 4th hand. The staff here quick let me calm, they we...ren't pushy and had the right kinds of answers to my questions. Unlike other places that look down on you as soon as you mention the word budget in any sentence, the sales guy John understood right away and was really helpful narrowing down my choices for what I was looking for and looking to spend. I recently paid a visit to show off some changes I made to the car and found out they are online now - definitely had to give a review and definitely recommend these guys. :D

Service A Plus
    September 10, 2013

I was looking for a good priced VW GTI. My search search paid off and I stumbled across this lot. They have a nice selection and had what I was lookin...g for, at a great price. I don't usually care much for the service I receive or take the time to write reviews, but they have some good people working there.Check them out, you won't be disappointed...I sure wasn't.

A Rare Gem In The Industry
    September 10, 2013

I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a great priced vehicle, great service and does not want to be hassled. I purchased a 20...10 Toyota Camry from them last year...and I am more than satisfied with my purchase! Thanks for being a rare gem in the industry. Money is hard enough to come by these days and it's nice to know there are "no frills" businesses still in existence.

Brunswick Car Trading