3.7
  • Land Rover

Helpful, informative and not too pushy. Very friendly and welcoming!

Helpful, informative and not too pushy. Very friendly and welcoming!

• A Day In the life

Thank you, Patrick. We certainly value your place in the Jaguar Land Rover Reno family!

I can't say enough about the service that I have always received when dealing with land Rover of Reno. They went above and beyond their roll as service techs and after diagnosing the problem and repairing the Rover, here is the above by cleaning off the plastic window I had constructed to keep the rain out until I could get the Rover back on the road. There was that left over stuck on adhesive from the tape I used to hold the plastic over the window which had to be cleaned off maybe even washed, all I know it was looking so good I had to take a double take is this my LR3 Land Rover and getting to say Yes it is, Oh Boy How good life is today!

• Great service. Spectacular loaner vehicle.

Thank you, Mark. We certainly value your place in the Jaguar Land Rover Reno family!

Service personal was friendly and knowledgable. Went out of her way to get a loaner vehicle at the last minute. Followed up with several phone calls. Repairs were done quickly and satisfactorily.

• Recent 2015 Range Rover purchase

I had a great experience finding and buying a new Range Rover from the Reno Land Rover dealer. Thanks

Thank you, Bob. We certainly value your place in the Jaguar Land Rover Reno family!

• Great Purchase of New Car Experience

Tony Berto made the buying experience easy and enjoyable. We love our new Range Rover and it operated great in the latest snow storm.

Thank you, Paul. We certainly value your place in the Jaguar Land Rover Reno family!