Antelope Valley Chevrolet, Inc.

• Customer service disaster

I can't believe that this dealership would not help a customer with a open recall because he did his own oil changes at home. Nick Kusmit is an active Marine who serves our country and was treated like dirt. The dealership refused to fix his vehicle. He even gave them receipts showing that he purchased the stuff to do the oil changes. SHAME on this dealership.

• Avalanche repair

Stephen in service made sure the damaged part was ordered ASAP and after a brief delay we had it installed in less than an hour. He offered to wash the truck even though it was such a short repair. He also noted a body panel issue for future reference!! A great waiting area with refreshments this is a good shop! Good Job!

• 2017 Chevy Malibu LT

Loved working with Renz because he wasn't pushy, he was very thorough in explaining all the details and equipment of my new car. Was very personable and professional.

• I love my new vehicle but not the transaction!

Knowledgeable salesperson but not so knowledgable management and financing folks. I love my new vehicle but not the transaction!

• great service

Very helpful team. I found just was I was looking for. I love my car

Very helpful team. I found just was I was looking for. I love my car

• Antelope Valley Chevrolet

AV Chevy has the best service anywhere. If you need to buy a new or used vehicle, come check them out. They work hard to have you as a happy customer. And, never any worry about oil changes or repairs to your vehicle. I've never been unsatisfied in the 15 years that my family and I have been buying, leasing and getting our cars, SUV's and trucks all serviced here. Two thumbs up!

• Outstanding Job

Renz did an outstanding job helping me find a vehicle that fit my specific needs

• Wonderful experience.

I really enjoyed the no nonsense approach. The best numbers are presented and you just have to agree to buy or not.

• Luv my Silverado

Excellent staff , wouldn't trust anybody else. Have purchased 3 vehicles in the past years and see same staff that i can count on.

• very friendly and honest

i would definitely go back and/or recommend this place to family and friends. the employees were very honest (which is very important to me)