Sheehy Subaru Springfield

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 485 reviews

485 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sheehy Subaru Springfield from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• April 19, 2018

I am very happy that I went to Sheehy Subaru of Springfield! I bought a new Crosstrek from them and I am pleased with the overall process. Ask for Dul,... he is an excellent salesman, very accommodating, knowledgeable, and helpful!

August 6, 2018

Chris Laporte is very proffesional and gives a great customer service. Highly recommended especially if you want honesty as far as car cost. He will... do everything to make the customer happy and satisfied leaving the dealership lot with a brand new Subaru.

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

July 9, 2018

I enjoyed my purchasing experience recently. The people were very friendly and helpful.

Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate the feedback. Hope you have a great day.

July 2, 2018

I was looking for a BRZ limited in white or blue with an auto trans and couldn't find any near me in Michigan. I kept expanding my search until I found... one at Sheehy in Virginia. I connected with Dul via email, text, and phone. We worked out the details, I flew into town, and drove it more than 500 miles back home the same day. Love the car, Dul, and telling people of my experience buying what is now my fourth Subaru.

June 8, 2018

Had a great experience purchasing my second Subaru after I had to let go of my old Outback. Chris was very knowledgeable, patient and easy going. It was... actually a fun process and time was flying so fast and Taa daa i had my brandnew Subaru. Antonio in finance was lovely as well. Thank you Chris!

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

Thank you for sharing you experience with us . We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

May 28, 2018

I worked with Chris La Porte and am very grateful he was the first person to greet me when I arrived. After a quick test drive, Chris answered all my... questions on the vehicle and financing options. I finished my other test drives that day and happily returned to Sheehy the next day. Before my second visit, Chris and I finished discussing via a phone call the vehicle options I wanted to ensure it was in his inventory. I also asked what I could to do lessen the time spent at the dealership waiting on paperwork. Chris did an outstanding job of getting my personal info and coordinating as easy pickup. From my arrival to departure, I only spent 45 minutes and that was just getting through the paperwork and options, which was done quite well by Antonio. Dul got my daughter settled into the vehicle and we were done and home expeditiously!

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us

May 22, 2018

My niece and her husband recommended Sheehy to me and I am so glad they did. After being told by several other dealerships that I would NOT find the color... I wanted I was about to give up. I called Sheehy and a week later received a call that the color I was seeking was available. I went in and bought the car the same day. My salesman was Tee and he went above and beyond; a very helpful gentleman.

May 17, 2018

I had to turn in my lease and get a new lease. I would rather have dental surgery! I was fortunate to work with Chris LaPorte. Math is difficult for... me. Always has been, always will be. Chris talked to me on the phone, and 15 minutes later he had 2 cars for me to look at. He made an appointment for the following morning and I left with every scrap of information and all the figures to go and look over. He even spoke over the phone with my father at one point who was helping me with figures long-distance (I'm a grown woman, hold a full time job, have a masters degree, so I am competent!) (Just not in math). This was Saturday. On Monday I went back after work and at 7:30 was home with a new car. I left in a torrential storm and Chris actually asked me to text the dealership when I got home safely! Chris followed up the following day to make sure everything was working out. This is my 3rd Sheehy lease and I will definitely be back. The entire experience was positive. Thank you Sheehy!

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

We hope you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

May 14, 2018

Bought a used Audi Q5 from Sheehy Subaru a couple of months ago. Adam Edwards was my sales guy there and he went above and beyond to ensure that we had... a great buying experience. Thanks Adam!

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

Thank you so much for the great review. Truly appreciate the feedback. Please let us know if we can help in any way further.

May 14, 2018

I emailed Chris La Porte at 5:30 on a Friday night to say I wanted an appointment for Saturday and he emailed me back asap and said, "How does 10:30am... work for you?". It was all uphill from there. I already knew what I wanted when I went in and he not only found the Crosstrek model and color I wanted, but went over all the specs and gave me a great deal. He even helped me clean out my old car and carried my baggage from the old car to the new. He also reminded me to take my EZ pass. Who does that? Chris does that! And then he sat in the passenger seat and went through all the specs of the new car with me. He even took pics of me with my new car and called my boyfriend on the new system to tell him I was coming home with something special. He is just that kind of person. Chris is professional, knowledgeable, values-based, and customer-service oriented. Thank you, Chris. Thank you, Sheehy Subaru. I am a fan for life.

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

Enjoy your new car! Thank you for the great review!