Sheehy Subaru Springfield

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 471 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

471 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sheehy Subaru Springfield from DealerRater.com

• Easy Process and Helpful Sales Staff
    April 19, 2018

I am very happy that I went to Sheehy Subaru of Springfield! I bought a new Crosstrek from them and I am pleased with the overall process. Ask for Dul..., he is an excellent salesman, very accommodating, knowledgeable, and helpful!

We are happy to have you in our family! We hope you are enjoying your new car!

Satisfied Customer
    April 10, 2018

Chris Barr is an excellent Sales Rep. He gave me a good deal. I am very pleased with the deal and price on the vehicle I purchased.

We appreciate you taking the time to review and rate us! Thank you.

As Easy and Stress Free as Car Buying Can Get
    March 25, 2018

This was the first time I have ever purchased a car on my own. So, to say the least, I was terrified. I???m also new to the area, so I didn???t know w...here to look. Chris LaPorte at Sheehy Subarau helped me every step of the way to make the process as easy and painless as possible and didn???t let me settle for any less than what I wanted. If you are in the market for a new car, that car should be a Subaru and Sheehy is the place to go.

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

We hope you are enjoying your new car! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Great Service
    March 20, 2018

I just purchased a Subaru Outback from Sheehy, and was helped by Chris La Porte. The entire experience was exceptional, and Chris was quick to answer ...my questions. I went in with a pretty good idea of what I wanted, and came out with a great price on a car that I'm very happy with.

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

Great car! Thank you for the great review. We are happy to have you in our family and look forward to seeing you again!

Chris La Porte is the man!
    March 10, 2018

I purchased my 2018 Subaru Crosstrek in January. I initially was going to buy from another dealership, but the salesman wasn???t on point. It took him... too long to follow up with me. After getting frustrated, I sought another dealer and was contacted by Chris. Chris was a breath of fresh air. After my initial contact and exchange of contact info, I had access to Chris even when he was off! I didn???t know he was off, but he responded to my calls and texts anyway. The icing on the cake came once the car arrived and it was time to get financing, Chris was on the phone with me to ensure that I got the best rate. In fact, he was instrumental in me getting a lower rate than originally quoted by my lender. I will recommend Chris to all of my friends and family. Chris is a genuinely nice guy and an amazing salesman, I can???t thank you enough. Tanya Wilson 2018 Subaru Crosstrek

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

Thank you for the great review and high star rating. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!
    March 9, 2018

I didn't know car shopping could be so easy! I'm searching for my first new car and the people at Sheehy Subaru made my experience a quick and welcomi...ng one! The Sales Manger, Chris Barr, and salesman, Raj walked me through the process; and although I decided not to buy at the moment I will definitely be back soon. Very positive experience from the minute I walked through the door!

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

Great to hear! We appreciate your great review and are happy to have you in our family!

Incredible Service - Quick and Easy!
    March 9, 2018

I have been to several dealerships in the past and my experience at Sheehy Subaru has by far been the best! The Sales Manager Chris Barr, and my sales...man, Adam Edwards were knowledgeable, kind, and patient throughout the whole buying process. They answered any and every question quickly and easily. I'll definitely be back for my next car and would highly recommend Sheehy to anyone interested in a Subaru. Very impressed with these two. Thanks guys!

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

Enjoy your new car! Thank you for the great review!

Salesperson great, Chris not so much
    March 7, 2018

Drove from Columbia, MD to look at a 2015 Legacy that had steadily been dropping in price for 3 months; however, Christopher wouldn't budge on the pri...ce and kept insisting their software was a perfect pricing predictor (Even though, as I said, the price was originally ~$2,000 higher than it's current listing). Really wish I could have given the sales associate the sale, but Christopher ruined that chance.

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

Esmith1993, thank you for your feedback and for the opportunity to earn your business. Our used car Sheehy Easy pricing is set, no haggle pricing. We... price our used cars at a very fair market value. It sounds like this particular vehicle had already dropped in price over time below what was the original estimated market value, so, unfortunately, discounting it even more, is something that would have made sense. We certainly appreciate the opportunity and should you have any questions or change your mind, please don't hesitate to let us know. We would love to be able to earn your business.

Purchase
    March 1, 2018

Albi was the best, he went above and beyond for my wife's business. I purchased a vehicle from him a year ago and will be back.

Thanks for the great review James!

Hyundai Elantra
    February 25, 2018

My salesman Albi was just awesome. Mr Star made our experience welcoming as well, Albi you will be be seeing us again. Thanks again for our vehicle!

Enjoy your new car! Thank you for the great review!

Sheehy Subaru Springfield