435 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sheehy Subaru Springfield from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing

WRX is a great car!!! We hope you enjoy it! Thanks for taking the time to review us!!

I was approved for a loan with my Credit Union. Came in and left with a brand new 2018 WRX. The entire process took less than two hours. Tee(sales consultant) was kind and patient. He even reimbursed me the cost of riding Uber which was about $45 round trips when I went to pick up the check at my Credit Union. I would highly recommend Tee to anyone.

• Adam Edwards is awesome
    October 13, 2017

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review and rating with us !!

Professional, Courteous, Patient (not pushy), Responsive, ... you name it. While new car shopping, Adam Edwards was the difference - that's why I chose Sheehy Subaru.

• CHRIS LA PORTE from Sheehy Subaru is THE BEST
    October 9, 2017

I have helped my son get a 2 new cars. Chris La Porte from Sheehy Subaru is terrific! By far lowest price, best experience ever!

Great to hear!!!

Great to hear!!!

• Dul made it perfect!
    October 9, 2017

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

We are happy to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

I???m used to no-pressure auto sales because I've purchased my last six vehicles from no-haggle dealerships. This time, I needed more than a friendly salesman. Our family has only owned Volvo???s for the past two decades. Based on a lot of personal recommendations and some positive reviews on the Internet, we were willing to consider switching to Subaru. But which one, exactly? That???s where Dul truly made the sale, and in the process made us supremely satisfied new Subaru owners! Dul listened to all of our comments, over the course of several test drives, and not only found the perfect model but also the perfect vehicle. Dul was friendly, absolutely zero sales pressure, and increadibly knowledgeable about Subaru models, features, changes from model year to model year, and current dealer incentives. We'll be back to see Dul when we need to replace our second Volvo. I can???t recommend Dul more highly to anyone considering a new or used Subaru.

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

• Best car buying experience ever!
    September 29, 2017

I would like to thank Greg Maslowski and Chris La Porte! Their knowledge and customer service was outstanding. Any question I had were easily answered and the process was completed in a timely manner. If you want a Subaru go to Sheehy in Springfield Va!

• Fantastic buying experience.

We are happy to have you in our Family Mr. and Mrs. Oftedahl! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

This is the 3rd vehicle we purchased from the Sheehy family of cars in the past 4 years. 2 Nissans and now a Subaru Crosstrek. Sajjad Bhatti helped us through the whole buying experience while at the dealership. At no time did my wife and I felt pressured into purchasing anything. Sajjad answered every question we had about the Crosstrek we had our eye on and was very patient with us. We were there well after closing time and the staff was very friendly and courteous to us-mind you this was on a Friday night! We will not hesitate purchasing another vehicle at Sheehy Subaru or any of their dealerships in the future.

• Outstanding Service. The Choice Was Easy
    September 28, 2017

Just a smooth and pressure-free experience all around. I was working with 4 Subaru dealerships in the NCR and after discussing prices and other amenities, Sheehy was the easy choice. Melissa was patient with me and worked through my many questions through email and when I was finally ready to purchase, Chris took the reigns and got me into the car I wanted within a day. I'll gladly be recommending them to friends and family. Thank you!

• Great service.. Easy to work with
    September 26, 2017

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! we are happy to have you in our family.

Purchased a vehicle from Sheehy Subaru. Great Experience from the sales to finance. Very easy to work with and No BS back and forth. Definitely recommended!

• Questions Galore!
    September 11, 2017

I spoke with Antonio Starr last week at length concerning my daughter's Subaru. (This was after Gia gave me excellent directions!) Gia was the welcoming and friendly face that greeted me upon entrance into Sheehy; and Antonio answered all of my questions and more. I have moved here from Maine, where customer service reigns supreme, so I very much valued the treatment I received. Antonio spent time explaining the different routes I could go - trade-in or VIP Club, which I am going to enroll in today! We're all different people - some people want fast and quick; others want more detailed explanations, and I feel that at Sheehy's in Alexandria you can find it all! I definitely recommend them!

• Great Service!
    August 20, 2017

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

Great car!! Enjoy and thank you for writing a review!

I hate purchasing cars. I like to get in, get out, and be done. The sales manager Chirs and Dul G. were simply fantastic. They listened to what I wanted, had me in a vehicle for test driving five minutes later, and then we went forward with the purchase immediately after that. All in all very easy, and am digging the new ride (2018 Crosstrek Limited).

Sheehy Subaru of Springfield

Great car!! Enjoy and thank you for writing a review!