This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Awesome customer service

I looked everywhere for an affordable and reasonable car. Then I found West Main Motors. They were so friendly and the price was something I couldn't pass up. They offered me a warranty and when I said no, they weren't pushy about it. They even went across the street to the gas station and bought me a coke while they were finishing the deal. Very nice customer service.

• Never Contacted Me

I was never contacted by this dealer. This is the second vehicle I have tried with this dealer through cars.com.

• Never contacted me

They never contacted me. If you want to sell cars you may have to return a few emails

• They never contacted me.

They never contacted me. I ended up doing research on the year, make, and model on this car and found enough information to change my mind. Them not contacting probably saved me 5,000!