Hertz Car Sales Leesburg

Call This Dealer

Used

4.3
  • Very happy with Hertz

Saturday February 28th my family purchased a 2013 Nissan Versa from the Hertz dealer in Leesburg Virginia. We did not get to the dealership until very... late afternoon, the dealership stayed open to accommodate my family for two hours past their normal closing time. They were very personable and friendly answering our questions about every car we looked at before our final purchase. All of the cars that we looked at were clean and well maintained. They did not hesitate to allow us the time we required to make our choice. We were left that night with our car. We would like to give a special thank you to our sales representative Tushar Patel, we highly recommend this dealership and Tushar. If you our in the market for a low mileage well maintained reasonably priced car we suggest you look into this dealership.

• Bought a Jetta from Hertz Car Sales

We were shopping for a used car for my daughter, who just got her license. We found the car through cars.com, the seller is Hertz. I was hesitating i...nitially since all my previous buying experience was with car dealers. But the car looks attractive and we decided to give it a try. I got the previous day since we couldn't make it on that day. The sales person is Tom, he is very patient and answered many of my questions, also suggested a different car, a Kia Forte, which he thinks is more suitable for our needs. The next day, on 6/29/17, we got to the sales office, we first looked at both cars, and also checked out 2 corollas and 1 Sonata. In the end my daughter still liked the Jetta the best. We ended up buying it. The whole experience was pleasant, in no time did we feel any pressure or hard sale. All the cars are reasonably clean and low mileage around 40k. I recommend this business to potential shoppers.

• Easy, Confident, and a Beautiful Car

The process of buying our car was so simple! Things were clearly explained to us, they made it clear that they weren't trying to sell us something, bu...t that they just wanted us to get a good car. We like that about Hertz and their no-haggle price. We felt that we could be confident that we were being well taken care of and that our new car was being well taken care of too. Our sales representative Michael was careful and great to talk to, and felt very genuine. We love our car! We tell everyone where we bought it and they are amazed at what a great deal we got such a new car with such low mileage!

• Quick Follow-up

Hertz was very fast and responsive and followed up with me on the car I was looking at that time. I have now come down to a decision and I will most l...ikely go with them for my Hyundai Elantra 2015. Great customer service!

• distance from home.

Unfortunately this dealership was to great a distance from where we live.

• mr. Naser

Dan Pivirotto was a really helpful salesperson. He helps us decide on our own without the need of influencing us towards a car or another. He point ou...t the good and bad things about the cars we looked at. That was really helpful as it allowed us to make our choice. We would definetely be coming back one day because the whole experience was stress free and they all make it easy for us to get our car. Would recomend Hertz and Dan to our friends.

• Great Service/ Personnel

Everyone was extremely helpful and knowledgable. Great buying experience.

• Quick, Effecient Experience

Locating our car on the Hertz website was quick and easy. Our salesperson, Matt, was friendly, responsive, and professional. He answered and returned ...phone calls. When we decided to buy he made it smooth and easy.

• Great group of professionals and easy to work with

Very helpful and really gave me a good deal and fought fro my financing. Thanks so much!

• Great service

We had a great experience and will recommend Hertz Rent to Buy to our friends. Everyone was really helpful and it was a great experience! Dan and Eliz...abeth were great and were very professional and answered all of our questions.

Hertz Car Sales Leesburg