Hertz Car Sales Leesburg

Friday 10:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(866) 640-7952 (866) 640-7952

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service/ Personnel

Everyone was extremely helpful and knowledgable. Great buying experience.

Great group of professionals and easy to work with

Very helpful and really gave me a good deal and fought fro my financing. Thanks so much!

Great service

We had a great experience and will recommend Hertz Rent to Buy to our friends. Everyone was really helpful and it was a great experience! Dan and Elizabeth were great and were very professional and answered all of our questions.

Simple process

Simple process with an extended test drive and warranty - can't beat that!

David M

Very good service. Fast delivery and financing. The car is excellent and we are very we pleased with the entire purchase process.

Easy Car Buying Experience

We got a great deal on a great car. It was a really nice experience and we enjoyed working with Matt and Elizabeth.

Helpful team

All personnel encountered were helpful and friendly. Willing to help. Very happy with my experience.

splendid

Wonderful, buying experience. Very laid back enviorment, would recemend.

4.0

Great Expereince

Enjoyed all the varity of vehicles. They offer a wide range of vehicles to select from and the cars affordable.

very cold day but they got the job done pleased

i hade a very great experience dealing with hertz it was bitterly cold out today but they were very polite and speedy with there service. I am very pleased with my experiance here. This is my very first used car that i have bought in along time.