Russ Darrow Used Car Superstore Green Bay

• thanks

This is the second time that I have bought a vehicle from Russ Darrow. They took their time to help me find the terrific vehicle. It was such a pleasure dealing with all the staff members at this store.

• Service Department

My oil. Change and tire rotation went very smoothly. They were very helpful and took time to let me know of any concerns and how I could fix them.

• John Herning

Very good , the service was quick and service writer was very knolagable and pleasant .

• They were very patient

My wife and I have been looking around for a car, and decided to come to Russ Darrow. Their authentic concern for the customer shined through each and every step of the buying process. Their approach puts you at ease during the negotiation and final purchase. They were very patient and worked with us to help us out.

• Great service!

Doug Lange was a real find as a salesman, no high pressure, very polite and professional to work with. Amir Krkalic explained things clearly and with good knowledge of his position.

• Very friendly and Joshua martinez was great

Joshua martinez was very knowledgeable and helped me to understand what was wrong with my vehicle and very nice waiting area

• GREAT CUSTOMER SERICE

While searching for a reasonable, well-maintained Town & Country van, we saw one on-line and went to Russ Darrow in Green Bay. We met with Dan Rosek and explained what we were looking for a Town & Country. Though the one we saw in Green Bay, was not for us, a few days later while we were shopping other dealers in other cities, we got a call from Dan. He shared that the company just got a T&C in at R.D. in Milw. He gave us the details, we called Milw. and set up a time to see it. Within a week, we got the perfect vehicle for our needs thanks to Dan going above and beyond when assisting us. We loved it and purchased it a only a few days later! Thank you DAN ROSEK for paying close attention to what we were looking for that you would offer it to us before it was advertised to the public. YOU ARE AWESOME! BRIAN CRAMER was also a wonderfully honest and helpful insurance/finance manager. As a consumer, he gave us great advice regarding insurance coverage, etc.! Green Bay Russ Darrow is AWESOME!

• Friendly and supportive dealer

You will be impressed with their post buy customer service. I think that is what most important for me on buying car from a dealer. If any chance your car has issues after buying they will be with your side. I personally appreciate Cassidy Fancher & James John.

• Dick Vande velden, 2004 suburban

Dan was wonderful. He went so far as giving me a brake controller he had at home, no charge. I had a great experience there. I like during vehicles as-is so I can do some of the repairs and get a better deal. Thanks Dan.

• great experience

I was suggested to Russ Darrow by lots of people The company took the time to get to know myself and my event. my hubby and i will surely suggest them to all of my friends who are interested in purchasing a pickup. Russ Darrow exceeded all my expectation, It really was a great experience.