AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram South Savannah

• new truck

very easy and a nice buying experience.No pressure put on me.

very easy and a nice buying experience.No pressure put on me.

• unbeatable

been showing for a new truck for about 4 months went to autonation and the sales men sat with me for 9 hours to find the truck with everything I wanted and stayed under my budget a few days later my girlfriend got a car too.

• Wow! Tremendous service !!

When I tell you Iv never had better service buying a car I mean it. Michael shrosphire was so helpful searched everywhere for the CAR we wanted and made sure we had the DEAL we wanted. Everything went smooth he made us feel comfortable and just an overall good guy. Make sure to go see him when you decide to look for a new or used car!

• Exceptional Service

Traveling to key west from SOMD in my 2013 ram was having an ecm issue, truck left me on the side of the road 6 times, contacted my home dealership and was routed to this dealership, upon arrival was welcomed ina professional manor and was helped immediately! The customer service was beyond what I would of expected, very nice and helpful. Within in an hour I was out the door with a reprogrammed ecm and back on my trip, this was exceptional service and can't thank the members of this dealership enough! Thank you!!

• Jason Spears is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Spears made our car buying experience one to remember. Very funny and kind hearted. Likes to laugh and joke around and wants to make sure that you have the best experience possible. He did just that and more. He kept us laughing throughout the 4 day process. Great guy, and great place to go if you want the best car buying experience ever without the pressure and hassle other places give you. I look forward to working with him in the future when I trade my car in.

• Auto Nation

My overall experience at Auto Nation was awesome. The no hassle process of buying my 2009 Dodge Ram was perfect . Would recommend them to all!!

• Jeep Renegade

My wife and I were very pleased with the service we received at Autonation with our salesman Cody Beatty. The process was completely painless and Cody was able to answer all of our questions about the Jeep Renegade we purchased. Definitely the best car buying experience we have ever had.

• Javier Mojica

Great Customer Service. The sales representative was courteous and friendly with everyone in my family.

• AutoNation Review

Great experience. Dillion and Jack were both very helpful! Absolutely love my car

• Great service from Teresa Guest.

I just want to thank Teresa Guest from autonation service department for all her hard work and helping me out the best she could. She went above and beyond to help me when i was in a hard spot with the dealership and my vehicle. Because of Teresa alone is the only reason i may ever consider doing business with autonation.