4.2
  • Kept their word

Chris was forthcoming about already having plans to fix a seat in a car we were interested in buying. We purchased the car and he was helpful in getting that repair arranged and also agreed to pay to fix another interior issue. He also helped us get a great deal on tires. He was always easy to reach with any concerns or questions we had.

• Very Poor customer service

Very very poor customer service, they ignore you after they sell you the car.

Very very poor customer service, they ignore you after they sell you the car.

Mr Kim purchased a very nice vehicle from our dealership, he had an issue with a tail light bulb going out. We immediately replaced it for him, free of charge. He also ask us about buying other items, we indicated we would help him get anything he wanted, at our cost. I personally have spoken to him 2 time since he bought the car, 17 days ago. He's main concern when he called me was the car had a carfax accident, and he didn't know this prior to the sale. At anytime you can ask to see the car fax, we supply them free of charge.

• Solid Dealership!!

Thanks for giving us your business

First of all, after 3 weeks of shopping, I was unaware and shocked how a large number of the used car sales mens i dealt with seemed to know little about cars and even the ones they're trying to sell. The "on the spot go with the flow" lies followed by lies, or that's how it seemed, made me feel uneasy. My salesmen, Logon, was extremely knowledgible and seemed to be a down to earth honest guy. The comfort and confidence his persona gave me was much appreciated and provided a solid buying experience. Only mistake I made was rushing things and in result not noticing A LOT of exterior damage I originally over looked. I learned I will never buy a used car again without seeing it clean and on a sunny day.

Thanks for giving us your business

• Great experience

Thanks Destry, we know how much you love the Mazda

I had a great experience at World Class Motors. I despise having to 'shop around' for anything and I had a couple of cars in mind mostly for the price. But after talking with the people there ( and especially due to my 0 credit score) they were able to finance an awesome car for me that is very enjoyable to drive. Thanks, World Class Motors!!!

Thanks Destry, we know how much you love the Mazda

• Bad service

Bad ownership and staff. I will not recommend this dealership to anyone. Snobby staff and clueless about cars. The previous reviews are misleading.

I have looked over all our clients in and around this time, we don't have a "Keith" in our data base. I wish we had more information to help with.

• Nice Buying Expeirence

I appreciate the chance to earn your business Bill. Enjoy your car

My wife and I drove 2 hours to look at a car that we found on cars.com I am not a internet guy so this was all new to me. The car was setting out front, it looked just like it did on line. I knew it was not a brand new car, but I didn't want to pay a brand new price. The car was just as they described. We were able to take the car with us that day. I was also very happy with the trade in amount i got for our car. William Traver

I appreciate the chance to earn your business Bill. Enjoy your car

• Thanks for the Convertible

I know how much you loved the car Terry, its a nice one

I have always wanted a little sports car for the summers, but never thought I could afford one. Well Logan showed me I could. I love it..... Who would have thought I would be able to drive a convertible BMW for $210.00 a month :) Come on summer........ Terry Jones

I know how much you loved the car Terry, its a nice one

• I Love my TRUCK

Thanks Lamont for your assistance in the purchase of the Dodge 2500 Truck. I love it and it has a Hemi :) Graham

We thank you for your business

We thank you for your business

• I had a superb buying expierence!!!!

thanks for driving here and letting us earn your business

I was a little hesitant to buy a 103,000 mile vehicle, having always purchased new cars in my life. But this car was amazing. It had good tires, no dings and drove like a new one Jessica answered all my questions on the phone and then Michael was AMAZING in getting me approved with a great payment and even a warranty. Thanks to the entire staff.

thanks for driving here and letting us earn your business

• Second Car from World Class

I am happy with my Audi that I got and happy with the trade in price for my Van. Thanks again

I knew your son would love the Audi