Crossroads Ford Lincoln of Southern Pines, Inc

Average based on 300 reviews
  • Great service and friendly staff

I had a great experience. The only problem I had was on one tire the top to the air stem was left off. Other than that all was extremely good experience.

We are more than glad to be of service, Tamara. The staff at Crossroads Ford Lincoln of Southern Pines always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• EXCELLENT BUSINESS

PURCHASED A NEW 2016 MKX. SALESMAN WAS EXTRA HELPFUL

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful in the purchase of your new vehicle, William! We hope you'll consider us again in the future!

PURCHASED A NEW 2016 MKX. SALESMAN WAS EXTRA HELPFUL

Your dealership took care of the problem my car was having very quickly. The shuttle was a blessing.

Corey, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Great Service

Very professional excluding the gentleman in parts who ignored me standing there and chewing a large amount of tobacco. With the exception of him, I was thrilled with the service and professionalism.

• Great service, quick and easy transaction!

We bought a 2017 Ford Explorer Sport, sold to us by Bruce Blakely. He did everything to find the vehicle we were looking for and got it to us when he said he would. The whole process was short and easy. Thanks Crossroads Ford, Southern Pines.

• GOOD SLESMAN HAD TO BE TO SELL ME!

FORD F150 MR JOHN BULLARD WAS MY SALES REP HE DID A GREAT JOB. THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRUCK AND THE IMPORTANCE OF PAYMENT MENT AN AWFUL LOT TO ME. JOHN DID A GREAT JOB. THANKS

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Jimmie! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• great service

It was fast and courteous. Very good experience. I would recommend to anyone that asks. I think they are pleasant to work with and for a dealership the cost is reasonable.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Jeffrey! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Awesome Dealership

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Benjamin! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

We purchased a 2015 Mustang for our son. Dealership is awesome as well as the service department Have had it in for an oil change and couldn't ask for a more friendly department. Would recommend to family and friends. Would consider purchasing another vehicle when that time arrives; several years down the road.

• Owner

The purchase went great. Just had my first oil change service on my ford cx hybrid. It was quick and very friendly staff. Thanks!

• Service

Got in and got out. Had a busy day ahead so, got in and got out.

Got in and got out. Had a busy day ahead so, got in and got out.