• Great service very customer focused

Pleasant sales team and leadership to negotiate the deal... cudos to Larry and Jeff. I appreciate people who keep their word, they say what they mean and mean what they say. If I am ever in the market for another vehicle Jeff smith ford will be my first phone call and visit. Great experience!!!

• Oil change

Dropped truck off at 7:15 and the guy was also nice and got me out quick Dropped of and was ready when said

• Service Jeff Smith Ford

Steve is very efficient in the service dept though it needs to be brought into this century it represents the dealership and does not leave a good impression it is amaze to get to his office and it is a second thought.

• Awesome Service

Most impressed with the service mgr/Mr. J. Johnson and his staff. They keep their word!! Much better than the last kid clown that occupied the position prior.

• Easiest vehicle purchase to date; no pressure sale

My sales person, Jason, was easy to work with and answered all my questions. Negotiations were fair and straight forward; no pressure. Slight mark down in facilities - Jason''s office was basically in the lobby.

• Purchase F150 King Ranch

Vehicle was extremely clenan, sales staff went over all features of truck, very professional yet pleasantly friendly. Will buy again for next vehicle.

• Great Service

Service Manager Steve was caring, courteous and friendly. Service department did a great job getting me in and out. Thank You

• Excellent service. Friendly staff.

The personal attention. Made us feel like we were a regular customer even though it was our first visit. Adjusted my bill for a senior citizen discount.

• Great service

Everyone was pleasant. They answered all the questions we had. It was a great experience for us. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

• Greate Service

Availability for service was wonderful and the wait time wasn't reasonable. The staff was also very friendly and extremely helpful.