• Excellent Transaction

The purchase was very smooth. Entire deal was finalized prior to making trip to dealership. Entire sales staff was professional and courteous.

• Great dealership and salesmen just awesome

My salesman Jeff Woodard was a top notch guy he didn't act like a salesman he acted like a friend. He did not pressure me into anything unlike most every other salesman in the country. I called him told him what I wanted he found it and had the vehicle their the next day and I wanted some aftermarket accessories on it and he did his job and got them put on the same day because I was in a hurry and needed to get back home 4 hrs away. Best dealership and salesmen in the world

• Great customer Service

They were very patient and worked with me when my insurance company was dragging their feet with my reimbursement check.

• Great Service

Jeff Woodard was extremely helpful and accommodating, as was the rest of the staff. They got me the truck I wanted. Very happy.

• great personal service

Steve worked with me to get my motor home in for service when we had to plan around weather since the service had to be outside.

• Great Service

I was very pleased with the service at Jeff Smith Ford. The staff is very courteous and always called to let me know the status of the service.

• Great Service

The salesman Jeff and Linette were very nice, with no pressure for sale. I appreciate that. The Finance rep was very fast with our deal. My daughter had to pick her son up at school. She made it on time.

• The gentleman that help me was really great

Sale persons was great he assured me with getting my walker of the truck as well as brought everything to me

• Jeff Smith Ford car dealership

Kelly was terrific to work with in setting up us a chance to take a look at the car. And our salesperson, Jared, was respectful and professional. There wasn't the usual back and forth we have gotten at other dealerships since our move to Macon. We really appreciated that and the helpful attitude of everyone at the dealership.

• Great service

Keep up the great service Great hours and great location I like was the quick in and out service I like the shuttle service