Premier Mazda of Kansas City

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 282 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 11, 2016

I recently purchased a Mazda C-X5 and had a great car buying experience. I found one I liked on cars.com, requested a test drive and when I got there ...they had a sign with my name on it. I wasn't 100% expecting to buy a car that day, but they worked with us and gave us a great price. I would definitely recommend Premier Mazda to a friend.

Hi Carly! We are so happy we were able to make this a great experience! It's always a pleasure! Thank you very much!

October 23, 2017

I went to this dealer and the salesperson that approached me looked like just someone sitting around when I pulled up. They were friendly and showed m...e around but after test driving a couple of cars and giving them my info I never heard from them again. I ended up buying a vehicle elsewhere about three weeks later. Not a horrible experiencegetafterit463 but I didn’t feel like they wanted my business either.

Getafterit463 - we are so sorry you had this experience, I can assure you this is not our normal business practices - we try to communicate with each ...individual on a timely basis. We hope you will give us another chance in the future - just ask directly to speak to one of our managers.

November 4, 2016

We HIGHLY recommend this Mazda dealership. We own several Mazda's and we love getting all of our sales and service needs taken care of by Premier Maz...da of KC. We have known their staff and management for many years now, and they deliver on all promises, they treat you like their #1 customer, and they do so without any of the typical dealer hassles - its a joy buying vehicles there and getting them serviced there as well. I can personally vouch for how professional and easy-going they are, in all aspects of the business! We always get the best deal and the best treatment there. Don't go anywhere else!!

Matt - Thanks so much for your 5 star rating and excellent review! We love and appreciate your loyalty to our store. We are so happy you are part of t...he "Premier" Family.

September 8, 2016

In simple words, I do not recommend this dealership for couple of reasons.

Hi Steve, My name is Thomas. I am the customer experience manager here with Premier Mazda. My number is 816-942-4040. I would love to find out w...hat happened and how to fix the problem for you and all future clientele. Thanks!

August 4, 2016

I loved my experience with Premier Mazda! Each person I encountered, from my sales person to the individual in the service department, was friendly an...d professional. I would recommend Premier!

Thanks for recommending us and doing business with us!

June 29, 2016

From the first time I stopped by to just ask about having my vehicle serviced the Lisa was wonderful! She was very professional and friendly. Our car ...was serviced and cleaned and we were allowed to wait comfortably. I loved the way our repair was handled and I will not hesitate to come back for any future repairs.

Lisa is great isn't she!! Thanks so much for bringing your car to us for care!

June 23, 2016

The salesman was super nice and informative. They made sure my car buying experience was a good one and I really appreciate that.

Hi there! We are so glad that you had a good experience with us! Thank you!

June 17, 2016

These are car people. They are excited to be in the business and bent over backwards to make sure I had a smile on my face when I left with my new MX...-5. What more can you ask for?

Hi! Glad to see you Christian! Thanks so much for your business.

May 16, 2016

Everyone from sales to service was easy to work with, generally enthusiastic about their jobs, and very helpful/informative. I love my new CX-5 and w...ould highly recommend Premier Mazda.

Hi Angie! We appreciate your review and the time you took so spend with us as our guest!

May 14, 2016

Brought car in for scheduled oil change and tire rotation. Everything was fine.

Hello, we appreciate the 5 star review. Thanks!

Premier Mazda of Kansas City