Average based on 4 reviews
  • Honest people, good price with nice car ..

Thank you "Allaulddin" I appreciate all you did with me you are better than the dealers

• The thankful costumer

I buy a 1999 BMW from Abdul the owner of IBM the service was excellent good honest people I highly recommend this dealer ship God bless you guys

• Great prices , nice vehicles

These guys are great,the only reason why I came to this lot because they supply car-fax and great comments below this dealer have great customer service by Abdul and iven was great salesmen and Honest people.

• Great buying experience

Great buying experience, they worked really hard to get me in a car that i like and fit my budget. Thank you guys