• Great deal on a new car

I was treated fairly and with respect, After a lengthy test drive, at my request, it seemed a very short time to work out my trade in and down payment to an acceptable monthly payment. This was the quickest deal I've made for a car in many years! congratulations to the sales team.

• Great service! Great deals! Great people

I enjoy seeing everyone in the service department. They really take good care of customers. The communication is excellent and they get you a rental if needed, asap.

• Great service at Simi Chevrolet

Great customer service, quick and effective communication from the service department about the repairs, time and cost estimate; and friendly, courteous and professional service.

• Great Service by Don

Don Bevington Is Great! Thank you for the great service! We appreciate doing business with your company and look forward to visiting very soon!

• Great service

Met or exceeded my expectations. Very good experience, would go back, Jose was great. Satisfied with the whole experience. Thanks very much

• Best Dealership

The employees go above and beyond to help. Of the 4 Chevy dealers I've been to for various reasons lately, Simi was the easily the best!

• Great Deal

Great deal no pressure and you lived up to your promise of a great deal after coming into the dealership three separate times. Thanks

• JONATHAN IS AWESOME

JONATHAN KEPT ME UPDATED ON THE STATUS OF MY VEHICLE REPAIRS AND THE JOB WAS DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

• Most unprofessional Experience Ever

On Presidents Day I visited the dealership along with a friend to purchase a used vehicle I test drove.We had been there for about two hours discussing all details and costs with the salespeople(2) of them,and were sitting at a table and another salesman approached our table to request the keys for the car I was buying from my sales rep.He was showing the vehicle to another customer. I was immediately shocked that they would do this and I spoke on it saying,"I'm buying that car,why are you showing it"?I was told that the other customer just wanted to see it. To my dismay,the salesman who took the keys came back about ten minutes later and told us the car just got sold! This is the most HUMILIATED I have ever been and the friend I brought along was OUTRAGED also!We had spent almost three hours there .I would NEVER recommend this dealership to ANYONE and to the salespeople involved in the incident....Shame on you! Susan D.

• NOT DONT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP

DONT NOT ever lease a car, van, SUV or truck from this dealership or GM Financial. They do not clearly explain the contract and only direct you to sign. Then leave it up to the client to uncover surprises down the road. I just got of the phone with Finance Director and she simply laughed when i explained problem. I will never go to this dealership again and i hope no else ever does. BE AWARE, you been warned.