Dallas Car Credit Corporation

• excellent

We bought a Nissan murano for my daughter, it was fast and easy and the staff is polite and friendly.

• Good Experience

• Easy purchase.

easy car buying experience. I was impressed with the overall condition of there cars and the process was easy. I bought a 2009 Yukon Denali.

• Easy transaction

It was easy and i got unbelievable deal. Will definitely recomend

It was easy and i got unbelievable deal. Will definitely recomend

• Happy first time car buyer

My experience of purchasing my first vehicle from Dallas car credit was a great one. My sales rep Andrew was a pleasure to work with

• Very Happy with my purchase

Very happy with my purchase, got lower interest rate then my own bank , car drives good, great experience overall

• Excellent

Very happy with my new car and even happier with the price.Team was very polite

Very happy with my new car and even happier with the price.Team was very polite

• Very Happy Customer

Thanks to Dallas Car Credit for making my car buying experience so great! I am enjoying my Honda Accord and everything is going as promised. I especially want to thank them for keeping their promise that they would stand by me after the sale. Thanks so much for the easy buying process and the quality car you were able to get me financed on. Thanks, Very Happy Customer !!!!!

• Very helpful on getting me approved

Great sales and service. They got me approved on the vehicle I wanted. They made my experience a very easy one.

• Great Car Buying Experience!

I rarely write reviews but after the great buying experience I had with the knowledgable and friendly staff of Dallas Car Credit Corporation, I just felt that I should let other people know of the great service from start to finish I received. From when I first walked on the lot, I wasn't jumped on. My salesperson Vance walked me through the process smoothly and I didn't feel pressured at all to buy anything. I have a credit challenge history and thought it would be like other dealerships I visited that week, no I'm sorry....your're not approved. That wasn't the case at Dallas Car Credit Corp. They educated me on how to improve my credit as well as get me approved on the BMW I've always dreamed up. They have since called me to ask how I like the car and if they can help in way that they're always there to help. I would highly suggest a visit to this dealership. I'm sending my friends and family there too.