This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• A GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

Thank You sir, We are glad that you like the car and your drive from Cincinnati was worth it. Thank You Tj

I've been looking for a used scion tc for a while and I came across one at Akron Auto Trader. I spoke with TJ who was very friendly and professional and he told me everything about the car, even sent me additional pictures of the car. Once I arrived TJ had the car clean and waiting on me to take it for a test drive. I got a GREAT price on the car. The buying process was smooth and fast. I had a nice drive home. Thanks again TJ

• Great Prices

Thank You Mr Butler, I am glad you like the car. Call us in future if you need anything. Thanks Tj

After researching online i found the car I was looking for. Akron Auto Trader had the best deal in the surrounding area. I would highly recommend looking for a car at this business. They have reasonable prices. I was very happy with my experience buying a used car here!

• Akron Auto Trader is BEST!!

Thank You Happy Car Buyer. We are glad you like the car and Shopping experience at our dealership.

Very glad I found this dealer on Cars.com! TJ was great to work with, no pressure, very helpful and made the whole buying experience easy. Many nice cars at low prices, and I highly recommend Akron Auto Trader! Thanks TJ.