Akron Auto Trader

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

January 9, 2014

I've been looking for a used scion tc for a while and I came across one at Akron Auto Trader. I spoke with TJ who was very friendly and professional a...nd he told me everything about the car, even sent me additional pictures of the car. Once I arrived TJ had the car clean and waiting on me to take it for a test drive. I got a GREAT price on the car. The buying process was smooth and fast. I had a nice drive home. Thanks again TJ

Thank You sir, We are glad that you like the car and your drive from Cincinnati was worth it. Thank You Tj

December 7, 2013

After researching online i found the car I was looking for. Akron Auto Trader had the best deal in the surrounding area. I would highly recommend look...ing for a car at this business. They have reasonable prices. I was very happy with my experience buying a used car here!

Thank You Mr Butler, I am glad you like the car. Call us in future if you need anything. Thanks Tj

September 17, 2013

Very glad I found this dealer on Cars.com! TJ was great to work with, no pressure, very helpful and made the whole buying experience easy. Many nice c...ars at low prices, and I highly recommend Akron Auto Trader! Thanks TJ.

Thank You Happy Car Buyer. We are glad you like the car and Shopping experience at our dealership.