1.0
Average based on 1 reviews.
  • A huge hassle.

I contacted this dealer and asked if he could provide me more details of the vehicle, including pictures because there wasn't any on cars.com yet. I specifically requested that he not call. I could only accept texts or emails at that time. Sure enough my phone started ringing. I received the voicemail and then my phone dinged for emails. He told me that the photos would be up that night or the next morning to view the car. Well over 2 weeks later there are still no photos and he will not respond to my email that I left him last week again asking if there are photos. It wouldn't be a big deal I could just drive down to the lot however I am out of state and would be making a hefty drive to purchase the car. If I were a dealer and had a potential sale, you best believe I'd be on top of it, trying to get that cash in my hand, just saying!