MS Motors

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 58 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Incredible car buying experience!
    May 20, 2015

Contacted MS Motors about an Audi we were interested in and Manny was very helpful and friendly. He was able to answer questions I had struggled to ge...t from the dealerships. As he put it I am "very technical" in what I needed to know about the car in order to take the next step. After our discussion I knew we should make the trip from Seattle. Upon arrival the vehicle was much better than originally anticipated. Manny was very patient while I inspected and drove the vehicle and I never felt pressured. We ended up purchasing the Audi and felt that MS Motors went well above and beyond our expectations. MS Motors has high standards with their vehicles and only sells the best of the best. Knowledgeable, friendly and a high level of customer service and satisfaction!

2008 Ford f 250 nice
    July 14, 2017

I recently purchased a 2008 f 250 all black what a nice truck l tell you what the guys there very nice helpful and very fast I got there st 11 am was ...done by 1 pm and I got the best interest rate I ever. Got thank you MSMOTORS. Steve

Awesome place to buy a car
    December 26, 2016

I bought my SUV from this company. They were very nice and helpful through the whole process. when driving my new vehicle home a warning about the veh...icles oil pressure came on. I called them and they had a mechanic looking and fixing my vehicle the very next day even on Christmas eve. They told me that they would take care of all the costs to fix it. This is a fine example of actions speak louder then words and anyone looking to purchase a vehicle should feel totally confidant about this company making sure you are treated fairly. I am more than satisfied thank you MS motors.

They Believe in Nice
    December 19, 2016

My name is Eddie I purchased a car from MS motors I must admit the people there do believe in "Nice" it was a pleasures..

Most amazing car buying experience I have ever had
    December 13, 2016

These guys are absolutely amazing!! To have bought over 30 cars in 20 years...I have never had a better buying experience than I have had with MS Moto...rs!! There were no pressure sales, no LIES, no hassles!! Then they went above and beyond what they had to do to help me get financing...I will never ever buy from anywhere else again!!! These guys are awesome!

Family trips in the Navi
    September 20, 2016

I contacted MS Motors needing to trade in my ML500 for a larger family suv. Manny found the perfect car for us. A 2010 Lincoln navigator L. The proces...s for trading in the ML500 was a breeze and the navigator has worked like a charm. Just took it on a road trip to Santa Cruz, CA without a hitch. Great cars, great service, awesome car buying experience.

Great car buying experience
    September 20, 2016

Best car buying experience ever. Was never pressured to buy anything I didn't want. Manny was patient and worked with me to find the perfect vehicle. ... Would recommend MS Motors to anyone looking for a vehicle or who just needs consultation.

Amazing vehicle and Grade AAA customer service!!!
    August 11, 2016

If you come across a vehicle from MS motors don't hesitate to feel safe and secure. From the moment I waliked in the door I felt like family. Great ...high end cars and very easy to deal with. Next time I'm buying a car this is where I will go with no doubt.

Loving My New Ride
    April 26, 2016

Many very helpful. He didn't try to sell us any other car. We came to him knowing what we wanted. He delivered with excellence! I would definitely but... another car from him.

Very happy with my experience here
    January 2, 2016

Been following me motors Facebook page for a while and really liked the variety of their inventory. I face booked them and drove off with my new ride ...the same day. I bought Jaguar XF and could not be happier with it! Will be back here for sure!

MS Motors