4.0
  • Very Happy customer!!!!

Stop in look at used vehicles the staff was excellent extremely courteous no pressure went for a test drive they got me financing and insurance in no time flat at a payment that was easily affordable and even let me drop off my vehicle I was driving again would definitely recommend buying a vehicle here there is no need to be in a high-stress environment when buying a vehicle when you can just go to Victory Auto Group

• Great experience

I bought a Honda Accord 2001, it's a very good car and it's never let me down! Victory auto group is the best dealership in Martin county.

• Good over phone, but need to get on email

They called right away but no response on email and didn't want to claiming they had too many emails. Donny and Dimitri were easy to work with and very accommodating. Could have cleaned the vehicle I came to see better but overall was ok. They need to get on email in the current market as they apparently do not respond to email and never followed up with me after my test drive. Purchased elsewhere.

• mini cooper purchased

not good sold a bad warranty and now still fixing at my own expence

not good sold a bad warranty and now still fixing at my own expence

• Look no further

Got a great car at a great price. Dimitri was more than fair on my trade-in. Overall, an excellent experience.

• Great service and great people

Very friendly staff and helpful. I got a great deal and love my new 1986 Jeep Wrangler. I've been shopping all over and finally found the best one! Thank you!

• AWESOME FEELING.......JUST BOUGHT A TRAILBLAZER

Great customer service, awesome family business. Would recommend them to anyone. Chris is awesome, and the staff is super friendly. GREAT EXPERIENCE

• Outstanding Buying Experience!!

Never have I dealt with a more pleasant dealership. Not only were they able to get me financed (with less than average credit), but their prices were unbelievably fair. They truly made me feel like family.