• Crooks

Bought a car here took to shop to get diagnosis and 8k worth of repairs needed

Bought a car here took to shop to get diagnosis and 8k worth of repairs needed

• BAD SERVICE

I bought a 2006 Jetta and they lied about the real issues it had. Did not take responsibility of the car. Stopped answering the calls. Did not helped with the warranty. Overall a bad place. If your looking for a car, look somewhere else

• Good Prices & good cars

I couldn't afford the car that i like but they do a great job trying to help me out with my bank. They have very once cars

• Great very happy ,,, Love the car and great price

We been looking for bmw ,,,,4 dr clean for weeks ,,,, unti we came into SA,Tx ,, Found Kaars auto not in the best area but great cars ,,,,, Meet Frank and should my wife and I a 325, we ask if we could take to a shop to have the car look at ,, Frank we ok with it ,,, The car pass we love it ,, Thanks ...

• Very Rude & Unprofessional !

I honestly wouldn't recommend these people to anyone. I was looking for a used car and they were very rude, and sarcastic with me. It was my very first time being looking to buy a car and I didnt know much, and all they did was make me feel dumb for not knowing certain things about the process. I told them they wouldn't get very good business if they're rude to first time buyers and that was the end of the conversation. Brought my confidence all the way down, very unprofessional people!

• They're Very Rude And Unprofessional !

• Nice selection and good prices

They have a nice selection of cars, very clean and in good shape Fair prices

They have a nice selection of cars, very clean and in good shape Fair prices

• 2005 Nissan Altima

I bought a 2005 Nissan Altima on 01/07/2014 and i am very happy with my car. Friendly staff helps you for a fast and easy transaction

• 2005 ford taurus

bought this car in September sells person helped me with an easy and smooth purchase

• 2004 bmw 325Ci

I bought this BMW on august and I just love it!!, Great cash price, I will be back for sure. Luis A. Gonzalez