• Truck

Cory was helpful and thorough with the sale. I would recommend him and his business.

• 2005 Ford F150

Very professional and accommodating. He stayed late to meet with me after work.

Very professional and accommodating. He stayed late to meet with me after work.

Easy to work with and helpful. Would buy from again. Thanks

Easy to work with and helpful. Would buy from again. Thanks

• New Car

Corey met with my daughter and I on Sunday (my only day off) and we test drove a 2006 Ford Taurus. He allowed us to take our time and make sure this was the car we wanted. We ended up purchasing it and he was very helpful explaining the title and paperwork process. The building is a little run down, but the service is good!

• 1992 Chevy

Purchased a 1992 Chevy truck. All was good. Thank you.

Purchased a 1992 Chevy truck. All was good. Thank you.

• Good !

Cory went out of his way to find me a cheap reliable winter beater so I can keep my car in the garage this winter. 5 stars!

I purchased a car through eBay from Overdrive Motors last month and I'm very happy. The car was described well and they went out of their way to supply me with more pictures of the car as well as handled getting it shipped to me. Very professional throughout my purchase. Thank you again!

• Poor Customer Service

I'm a 16 year old kid trying to buy a first car, and I talked to Cory about a 1995 Honda Accord. He seemed helpful at first, but soon became very rude and dismissive once he found out that I couldn't fit his schedule. He even said "You can find another one to buy. It will be a good lesson for you." The address brought up an apartment complex, and I can't seem to find much about this place in general. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this "dealership" to anyone who is unable to conform to his suspiciously strict schedule, especially if you're a working student with busy parents and no car to drive down there.

• Used SUV

Cory was very helpful locating an SUV for our son for college. I highly recommend him.

• Good car

Car has been reliable since I bought it. Everything has been as promised.

Car has been reliable since I bought it. Everything has been as promised.