Rolling Consignments, LLC

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Highly Recommended, Buy in Confidence, Great Price

My experience with Brian Nallin @ Rolling Consignments , LLC has been beyond my expectations. He is personable and answered all my questions & concern...s honestly & with integrity completely to my satisfaction. With only the confidence of our phone conversations & e-mail photos taken per request, my wife and myself and our friend boarded a train from Chicago, Il. to Shreveport , La. to meet Brian. After seeing the car, all of the correspondence was a true reflection of the car that I was interested in. I found the car of my dreams that I was searching for & we enjoyed driving the 1,000 miles back home. This was the first time that I have purchased a car in such a manor! With top notch correspondence, great pricing, buy in complete confidence! Brian Nallin @ Rolling Consignments is highly recommended. I would definitely buy from him again!

Rolling Consignments, LLC