Florida Fine Cars (Hollywood)

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 855 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

855 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Florida Fine Cars (Hollywood) from DealerRater.com

May 21, 2018

Excelente Vendedor y financista , muy buena impresión , mucha transparencia en la comunicación, los anuncio en Internet son reales fí...sicamente, autos Son perfEct Excelente Vendedor y financista , muy buena impresión , mucha transparencia en la comunicación, los anuncio en Internet son reales físicamente, autos Son perfEcto

May 17, 2018

Juan was very helpful and informative throughout the entire process. This is our second car from Florida Fine Cars, and we will definitely be back in ...the future!

Florida Fine Cars Hollywood

MelissaSfla, Wow! Thank you so much for such a marvelous review! We are so happy to hear that Juan Contreras was able to provide you with everything y...ou needed and was able to provide great customer service. We appreciate you for choosing Florida Fine Cars as we recognize that you had many different dealers to choose from. We hope to continue assisting you and your friends and family in the near future. Thanks for coming back! Congratulations and Enjoy!!

May 16, 2018

Joanie and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful, she went the extra mile to make sure I found a car that I want. Thank you Joanei for all that... you did

May 6, 2018

I'm very satisfied with this place. Very friendly stuff, honest and show everything as it is. If it's a problem or deal is not worth for you, they wil...l tell you that. Just was a pleasure to stay there and get my Lexus IS350 F-Sport Thank you! Especially thanks for Tamer, really nice guy!

Florida Fine Cars Hollywood

Valentin, Thanks so much for such an amazing review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that Tamer was... a huge asset in purchasing your new vehicle. Here at Florida Fine Cars, we strive to give every customer great customer service and a transparent process for a smooth and easy transaction. We hope to assist you and your friends and family in the future! Congratulations and Enjoy!!

May 5, 2018

Tammer is a great seller, very honest. All team is customer focused. We got a great deal. they have the best price in the market. Thanks.

Florida Fine Cars Hollywood

Ana, Wow! Thank you so much for such a marvelous review! We are so happy to hear that Tamer was able to provide you with everything you needed and was... able to provide great customer service. We appreciate you for choosing Florida Fine Cars as we recognize that you had many different dealers to choose from. We hope to be able to assist you and your friends and family in the near future. Congratulations and Enjoy!!

May 2, 2018

I went in via recommended by a friend. He told me this group was helpful and didnt feel pushed or rushed into a decision. I have to say ; this was tru...e. Each took their time and even stayed beyond their scheduled hours. I left to pray about it overnight. They held on to my pick. I returned, next afternoon, purchased and end up paying alot less monthly payments than previously with other well known dealership. Thank you guys. 😊🙏

Florida Fine Cars Hollywood

Coolgiggles, Wow! Thank you so much for such a marvelous review! We are so happy to hear that Tamer, Stanley, and Zee were able to provide you with e...verything you needed and was able to provide great customer service. We appreciate you for choosing Florida Fine Cars as we recognize that you had many different dealers to choose from. We hope to be able to assist you and your friends and family in the near future. Congratulations and Enjoy!!

April 23, 2018

After many days of searching I finally found the Infiniti Q50 that I was looking for, my sales representative Tamer El-Din was very professional kind ...and friendly at all times until finishing the whole process, it was one of my best experiences buying car, I definitely recommend it Thanks for everything Tamer

Florida Fine Cars Hollywood

Racer6, Thank You so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so happy to hear that Tamer was able to provide great customer ...service. Here at Florida Fine Cars, we stand side by side with every customer thru out the entire process and provide the most transparent experience possible. We truly appreciate you as a customer and the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your new vehicle! Sincerely, The Florida Fine Cars Team

April 14, 2018

We had a very pleasant experience with these people. Nothing hidden and the level of courtesy shown by Mr. Juan Contreras was very high. I won???t hes...itate to recommend him and Florida Fine Cars to my friends.

Florida Fine Cars Hollywood

Ray MF, Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are truly happy to hear you enjoyed your Florida Fine Cars experience with Juan Contreras and we... hope you felt like part of our family during your visit to the Hollywood location. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We hope you enjoy you new vehicle and hope we can assist you in the near future.

April 13, 2018

This was the smoothest at buying experience I have had. From the moment I walked in they were very helpful . I would definitely recommend anyone to co...me here

Florida Fine Cars Hollywood

Noteasustes, Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are truly happy to hear you enjoyed your Florida Fine Cars experience with Juan Contreras an...d we hope you felt like part of our family during your visit to the Hollywood location. Enjoy your new vehicle!

April 6, 2018

This was my first time buying a car by myself and i will never forget Juan for being so patient and real about my situation. Thank you Juan you made a... life changing factor in the future of my life.

Florida Fine Cars Hollywood

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience, it is very much appreciated!

Employees Worked With
Florida Fine Cars (Hollywood)
1015 S State Rd 7 Hollywood, FL 33023