3.4
Average based on 5 reviews
  • Rude Salesman

Called to get a price of a vehicle they had for sale and was treated like an idiot. Got the ol car salesman run around. Took the guy a bit to quote me a price on the vehicle and when he did it wasn't what I was looking for. He asked me if it was a deal breaker and when I said it was he hung up on me. Won't be getting my bussiness even if the price is what I am looking for.

• Great place

Got a used 2008 Chevy Traverse no problems so far!

Got a used 2008 Chevy Traverse no problems so far!

• Very poor service in Helena

Bought my high school daughter a car from Joe. Allegedly the mechanic went through the car and replaced the struts. Two weeks later car was making same noise so my daughter took it back. Joe wouldn't even test drive it but thought they replaced only one strut but would talk to the mechanic and get back to me - never did. I went with my daughter back to Mile High and had the mechanic "Bucky" test drive it. He said it wasn't safe to drive, he'd have a look at and would call me the next day, never did. I called a couple days later and spoke to the mechanic. He said the sway bar was ready to snap and the ball joints were bad and it would cost about $200 to repair. I picked it up and tried talking to the "owner" Marvin. When I approached Marvin to try and explain my disappointment in their selling me an unsafe car for my teen daughter he just walked away., It was apparent that the sale of the car was more important to him than my daughter's life..He wouldn't talk to me and in fact was pretty rude. I had a different mechanic look at the car and guess what, sway bars were fine but the bolt holding them on was loose. Tightened it and all's fine. Thanks Mile High for trying to rip us off but most importantly putting my daughter's life in danger. Would I recommend you? Absolutely NOT.

• Bought a car in helena montana from mile high

Good service, they gave me a fair price. I will go back to purchase another vehicle when it is time to upgrade or when the kiddo needs a new vehicle to get around in.

• Good experience. Got a fair deal on a used truck.

Good coffee. Quite a few nice cars to choose from. Found a Ford F150 that worked for me.