Muzi Motors

557 reviews

557 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 8, 2019

I have bought several vehicles from Muzi Motors and would never by another one there again if it was the last dealership on earth! Rude and condescending... sales staff. They act like they are doing you a favor in letting you purchase a car from them. Do yourself a favor and stay away!

Justin Maharath

Sales Manager

June 27, 2019

The time finally came to trade in the old Eddie Bauer so I stopped by Muzi Ford. Really glad that I did. They have a great selection and Scot was very... friendly and helpful. I was in and out in 90 minutes.

Hi Linden! Thanks so much for trusting our dealership with your new Explorer purchase and for taking the time to share this fantastic review. We're so... happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Scot. That Eddie Bauer is definitely a classic, but we think you're really going to love the ride quality a latest features of the new Explorer even more!

• February 20, 2019

I have been interested in electric vehicles for a while, and was exploring a few options. I looked at various manufacturers, and I liked the Chevy Bolt.... However, I went to a couple dealerships near me and couldn't find anyone who could answer my questions with the confidence I needed to make the switch to owning an EV. That all changed at Muzi Chevrolet. Rob Roderick and Nico assisted me, and were able to answer all my questions. I got a thorough (and more importantly HONEST) explanation of the benefits and drawbacks of owning an EV, as well as a great demonstration of all the features in the Bolt. They really took their time and made sure I had all the information I needed to make the right decision. We agreed on a value proposition in a way that was transparent, respectful, friendly, and fair. I was treated great in every sense of the word. The business manager Stacy is a wonderful guy, and very thorough. They were also very efficient. There wasn't any waiting around the dealership, or phone tag, or any usual headaches associated with buying a car. The process was streamlined, and a great experience in every sense of the word. This is reading like a commercial at this point, but I mean every word of it. This really is a great place to buy a car. PS Chevy Bolt is amazing, and you should buy one.

Robert Roderick

Chevrolet Sales Consultant

June 27, 2019

With our growing family we were in need of a larger SUV. They had a great selection of Explorers! Scott helped us find the one that best fit our budget... and needs. The customer service at this dealership is truly awesome.

Hi Abby! Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We're so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience here at our dealership. Scott is ...truly a fantastic salesman because he is always focused on meeting each customer's specific needs and desires. Thanks again for your business and welcome to the Muzi family!

Scott McNeil

Ford Sales Consultant

(4.4) 19 reviews

June 17, 2019

First time going through the car buying process by myself. I really didn't know what to expect, but Nick was great and made me feel at ease. He was friendly... and worked with me to find the perfect car that fit my budget. Thank you, Nick, and the Muzi team!!

June 17, 2019

Great experience here at Muzi. Their customer service is what has kept me coming back year after year to service my truck. They always tell me exactly... what work needs to be done and do a top-notch job . Awesome service department.

April 26, 2019

I recently had a bad experience at another dealership and was referred to Tim Duffy by a friend and could not have been happier. Tim ensured the entire... order was flawless. If you are going to buy a Ford Truck go see Tim you won't regret it.

Tim Duffy

Commercial Truck Manager

(5.0) 35 reviews

Scott Brocklesby

Finance Manager

April 1, 2019

I am not one to follow up with a review but felt I needed to express my gratitude and share about my wonderful experience with this dealership. My salesman... Konrad was extremely friendly and respectful and was not pushy at all. The Sales Manager I dealt with was Robert Roderick and he was just the best. I'm telling you this guy will change your perception of men in this business. This had to have been the easiest and most stress free car purchase of my life and I have been to quite a few dealers throughout the years. I wish I'd come to Muzi sooner. If you need a new car do yourself a favor and reach out to Robert Roderick. You will thank me!!!

April 1, 2019

I can't say enough good things about my experience. I recently came in to purchase a new SUV and honestly I always get anxious when it comes to purchasing... a vehicle as I have had a few not so lovely experiences in the past at other dealerships but this was completely different. Rob Roderick was my salesman and as soon as he greeted me I felt so comfortable and was treated like a human and not just the next sale. He was kind and personable and made me feel respected and at ease during the whole process. I will always bring my business back to Muzi Chevrolet. Thank you Rob!!!

February 27, 2019

Great Knowledgeable staff. Tim Duffy helped me find the perfect superduty truck to fit my business's needs. He worked with me and found a truck that fit... my budget and had all of the features that I will need.

Hi Carlos, thank you very much for giving our Ford dealership the opportunity to earn your business. We are happy to hear that Tim was able to find yo...u the right truck for your business. He is truly second to none when it comes to helping our customers with commercial trucks. Welcome to the Muzi family, we look forward to working with you for many years to come!

Tim Duffy