4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 509 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

509 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

May 14, 2018

I contacted Muzi Ford on Thursday and spoke with someone regarding a pre-owned Ford Explorer. They contacted me and let me know that the salesman was ...not going to be there and I set an appointment with Scott McNeil. We drove the Explorer that we saw online and a sales manager came to speak with us. They were two of the nicest sales people that I have ever met. Needless to say, we bought the car and we love it. I???d highly recommend Muzi Ford and Scott to anyone looking for a car.

Muzi Motors

Hey Frank, Great to hear from you! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy that our sales team was able to help you get behind the wheel... of that beautiful Explorer. Thank you so much for trusting our dealership with your new vehicle purchase and welcome to the Muzi family!

Dan Rivera

General Sales Manager

May 4, 2018

I had a great experience dealing with Scott McNeil, extremely professional (apperence and business), not to mention the electrifying suit he was weari...ng. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new or pre-owned car to go see Scott.

Muzi Motors

Thank you so much for your business and for this great review of Scott McNeil! He is always on point in business and fashion;) But, in all honesty, it... is always rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our customers. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle and if you ever need anything just let us know.

February 28, 2018

This was my first time buying a car from Muzi and I was pleasantly surprised. The sales process was seamless and my salesman, Scott McNeil, was very f...riendly and really knew his stuff. The sales manager was also extremely patient while I made my decision. They really made my first car buying experience memorable. I will definitely be buying my next vehicle from Muzi as well! I highly recommend them!

Muzi Motors

Hi Meaghan! Thank you so much for giving our dealership an opportunity to help you find a new vehicle. We thrilled to hear that you had such a positiv...e experience. Scott is an excellent salesman who is incredibly upfront, honest and easygoing, which makes the entire car buying process an enjoyable one. We hope you are enjoying your new Explorer and welcome to the Muzi family!!

February 27, 2018

I purchased my Ford Super Duty back in August of 2016 and had an excellent experience. The truck manager, Tim Duffy, is one of the best truck managers... that I have ever worked with. Great service, very knowledgeable, and friendly. The service department has also treated me very well. I could have all of my oil changes and service done closer to my home on the North shore, but I won't. I travel the extra distance for the attention to detail and customer service that I receive at Muzi Ford. This place is an institution for a reason!

Muzi Motors

Hey Brian, thank you so much for the positive feedback and your loyalty!! Tim is truly the consummate sales professional. He has an almost encyclopedi...c knowledge of the entire Ford commercial product line and, more importantly, the ability to make the make the car buying process easy and enjoyable. It is always a pleasure having you in for service and we look forward to seeing you again soon. In the meantime, if you need anything at all please just let us know.

Tim Duffy

Commercial Truck Manager

February 27, 2018

This was my first time buying a new car and I was honestly not looking forward to it. But I had the best experience with an honest salesperson, Vadim,... and I am now the proud owner of a beautiful new Fusion! This dealership is truly great and puts the customer before anything else. There was no run around, no pressure, and I was in and out with my new car in just a couple of hours. I love my new Fusion and thanks again to Vadim for being helpful and patient during my car buying journey!

Muzi Motors

Hey Janice, Great to hear from you! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy we were able make your first new car ...purchase a memorable one. We hope that you are enjoying the new Fusion, and welcome to the Muzi family!!

February 16, 2018

I've had bad experiences at other dealerships in the past, so when I started looking for a new truck I was worried I would have a hard time finding so...meone who could help me get what I was looking for. Anthony couldn't have made it any easier! He was very knowledgeable and helpful, and made the buying experience feel like I was getting help from a friend. He found me a great deal on a truck that could handle what I needed, and it had more options than I expected for the price. I've had a number of friends comment on what a great deal I got, and I always point them to Anthony when they are shopping for themselves. By far the best dealership experience I'v ever had, I recommend Muzi Chevy to everone!

Muzi Chevrolet

Hey Jimbo! Great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to share your experience online and with your friends. ...Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and it is always rewarding to receive such positive feedback. Here at Muzi, we believe in making the car buying process easy, informative, and enjoyable and we are happy to hear we hit the mark. Enjoy your beautiful new truck and welcome to the Muzi family!

February 15, 2018

Keith was awesome through the process! He was patient with me changing my mind on color and model in the middle of it. I will 100% go to him in the fu...ture and would refer him to all of my friends and family. Great experience all around! Very happy with my new car!

Muzi Chevrolet

Hey Sabrina, thank you so much for choosing Muzi for your new vehicle purchase and for taking the time to share your experience online. We are so happ...y to hear that you had a positive experience with Keith. Don't worry about changing your mind, buying a new car is a big decision. We just hope that you are loving your new Equinox! If you ever need anything at all just let us know.

February 8, 2018

We identified the vibration problem on my 2017 Transit 150. Confirmed by two technicians, the service manager told me to take it somewhere else. He ...told me that he is not going to eat the cost of repairing the truck because they misdiagnosed the problem at the beginning and ford is not going to pay for their mistake. So , this is my experience with Muzi Ford. Stay away if you can..

Muzi Motors

Hi Stefan, Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with our service depa...rtment. Our customers are all extremely valuable to us and we are always looking for ways to improve our experience. We have to say that your review is particularly disheartening because our entire team of managers, advisors and technicians bent over backwards to assist you with your Transit. We covered all of the costs associated with your repairs which have been successfully completed. We diagnosed your issue with the drive shaft and sent it for a rebalance, which is the protocol. It then passed the balance test. After that, we then road forced all 4 tires and 3 did not pass. So we put 3 new tires on your vehicle at no charge. We then had multiple technicians, service advisors, and the service manager test drive the vehicle with you. They all confirmed that there was no vibration. The vehicle drove perfectly and is operating exactly as it is designed to operate. If something else arises please let us know. We are here to help in any way that we can.

January 29, 2018

Came into Muzi Chevy last week with a good idea of what I was looking for in a truck. Went online and did some research prior to coming in and was hap...pily surprised by receiving a series of emails notifying me of what was in stock and the options I was specifically looking for. Pulling into the parking lot I was met by Tony Masone who walked me through the steps necessary to buy my new 2018 Colorado. Can't thank enough every involved in the purchase and I'm so excited to be driving such a great vehicle. Thanks Tony and the rest of the sales crew. Joe Alfonse Woburn

January 2, 2018

I bought new 2017 Transit 150 early November 2017. Had bad vibration, dealer told me I need new drive shaft. Bottom line , after all this run aroun...d I got from GM I still can't take my truck on highway. Supposedly 3rd. party is going to fix it on 01-08-2018 I'm not allowed to know where the truck is going to be fixed. This is my experience with Muzi Ford " never again"

Muzi Ford

Hi Stefan, we are truly sorry that you are experiencing such difficulty with your Transit. We want to be very clear that your business is important to... us and we certainly do not want to lose a customer. This is a recall that was issued by Ford. Our service department performed the recall by the book and part of that recall is sending the drive shaft out for balancing. We know it can be time consuming, but it is required by the manufacturer. We fully understand the importance of your Transit to your business and we want to assure you that we will get you back up and running as soon as possible.

56 Tv Pl Needham, MA 02494