West Side Auto Sales & Service Center

• Great to work with

New ownership. Great to work with. Willing to be flexible. Great staff

New ownership. Great to work with. Willing to be flexible. Great staff

• Mr. Matthew Polderdyk

Sam was very attentive to my needs and wants everyone I dealt with was courteous and friendly. They made my first buying experience less stressful. Thank you! I love my new car!

Thank you Matt. Main Street Auto Sales & Service strives for second to none, FIVE star, excellent customer service. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you. Enjoy your new car.

• used car

THE GENTLEMEN TO MAIN STREET ARE AMAZING THE HELPED US IN TO THE CAR WE WANTED AT THE PRICE WE ASKED FOR THANK BE TO MAIN STREET

• used car

the whole process was fast and the staff was helpful.

the whole process was fast and the staff was helpful.

• No service

I sent two separate emails, requesting information and never received a response. Not bad customer service? How about, no customer service

sorry about the past bad experience, however we are now under NEW MANAGEMENT... hopefully we can fix the bad experience.