Jeffrey Honda

4 reviews

September 12, 2019

Best service experience compared to any dealership by far. Pleasant, efficient service personnel. In and out in under 1 hour for oil change and transmission... fluid change and air and cabin filter. Discounts applied by service team saved over 25 dollars.

September 10, 2019

Tom was wonderful to work with. We were in and out quickly. Highly recommend.

September 5, 2019

I bought a new car. Transaction was good that day when I bought my new car but when I called the next day to ask a question, I left a message on the persons... machine. I got no call back , then I called again and talked to the girls that answered the phone. I told her what I was calling about and she assured me that I would receive a call back but again, I got no call back. I called twice with no call. That was very disappointing that I felt they can be nice when I left with a new car purchase but could care less about getting back to me for a simple question I needed to ask them.

August 24, 2019

My 2018 CRV was having intermittent problems with the entertainment/info center. After sharing a short video showing the strange behavior with the service... department they then followed up with Honda and discovered a newly released software fix was now available. A short visit to the service area resulted in the software fix. So far the problem has not reappeared. Warrantee fix. Happy customer.