Average based on 16 reviews
  • Great Service

Brogs Auto was great to work with. They made the process so easy, and the vehicle was just as advertised!

Thank you for your kind words Jennifer. I know you and your family are thrilled with your Ford Explorer. Remember to visit us for your next purchase, we are only a couple of miles away. You will have the same excellent customer service!! Best regards.

• Great experience

Thank you so much for your business. We do our best so you can have a superb customer service. Enjoy your new vehicle!!

I have a great experience in this place. I got a fast approval with a great rate. The place was really clean and the cars too....I recommend this dealership to every friend and family. Thank you for you great service. RFM

• Quick and Easy

Bought a car from Daniel. I looked at the car the day before, got my financing together, and had the car 24 hours later. Excellent service and professional staff. Carfax is available for all of the vehicles and Daniel included it with my paperwork. There's something to be said about a dealer who doesn't play games or tries to hide anything. I highly recommend you check these guys out.

Thank you so much. I am very please that you had a wonderful experience with us. We wish you the best and we hope to see you in the near future. Enjoy your vehicle!

• Excellent Service

I am glad you are very happy with your Camry. Thank you very much for your business. I hope to see you in the near future! Best regards!

I was looking for a used car either an Accord or Camry and I found it at Brogs Auto..... I really like this place. I was recommended by a friend who purchased a vehicle last year; and he was right. Vehicles are very clean with history reports displayed on their units and friendly staff. As a first time buyer, I was worry about my payments and rate but Daniel explained the different programs that lenders have to offer. I am very happy with my 2012 Camry, he made it happen!!

• Good Prices!

Thank you for your review. I will make sure we do our best next time so we can deserve a 5 star rating. Best regards!

My husband and I, had a good experience when we bought our car. Daniel Matos gave us all the enough information we need to buy our Toyota Camry2009. We will recommend this dealership!

• Love this place!

Thank you so much for your kind words. You know where to find us for your future car purchases. Enjoy your vehicle!!

Daniel was great and very helpful. He was able to complete most everything over the phone before we got there which made the process quick and painless. I love the 2008 Ford Explorer Limited we got from them. It was exactly the car I was looking for! I would definitely purchase from them again.

• Awesome service

I had a great experience. I will recommend this dealership to friends and family. Thank you for the free warranty.

NO problem at all!! Enjoy your new SUV. Don't forget to upgrade your warranty. We are here to serve you. Best regards!

• Great Cars & People

Thank you for your kind words Michael. let us know if we can be of any help in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle!!

We are very happy with the car buying experience. It was a pleasure to work with them and they were willing to work with us on all aspects. We purchased our dream truck and are very happy with the product and the experience. We will buy from them again Thanks!

• Love My Car

Thank you J. It was a pleasure to serve you. Enjoy your new Honda Civic!!

This dealership has great prices and quality cars; Daniel gave more than enough information about my purchase. The maintenance on the car was already done and also pre inspected. It's been already 3 months since I bought the car and no problem with my 2009 Honda. I would buy from them again. I will recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank You for the great deal.

Thank you J. It was a pleasure to serve you. Enjoy your new Honda Civic!!

• Excellent, honest and professional dealership

Thank you Jeff. I really enjoy my conversation with you. Have a wonderful time with your new Z!!

I purchased a 2008 350Z from Daniel Matos here, and I have never experienced such a quick and thorough sales experience. I had looked at the car on line and he contacted me immediately with financing options I had thought not available to me. The car was exactly as he described, actually serviced with an oil change(synthetic oil even) and the car was very well detailed. The engine compartment looks pristine 2 months later. The entire process, after I arrived, took around two hours. Way less time than at a typical dealer. They did not try to upsell anything, but I purchased an excellent extended warranty at a very reasonable price. The paperwork, tags and everything arrived as promised and I am extremely happy with the vehicle. I highly recommend these guys.