Average based on 34 reviews
  • Quick, Amazing Service

The employees at Genesis were kind, generous and patient while we went through the application process (all while our two year old twins ran around). I appreciate the care we received while working with them. I give them an A++!

• Great Job

Great Job. I would recommend this dealer to a friend. I purchased a vehicle from this dealer.

• Great Job

• Professional and Efficient

Jerry delivered what he promised. With professionalism and a friendly and genuine manner. I would highly recommend Jerry and Genesis Autoplex!

• Great Deal!

Happy with process of buying a car for my son here. Jerry was easy to work with. Appreciate the deal.

• No Hassle, Up Front Pricing

Jerry was very helpful in explaining the features of the vehicle (Cadillac CTS) and even recommended some great services in the area. Very friendly and resourceful.

• UPDATE PHOTOS

Saw the red 2008 BMW online, and it looked GREAT. I was really excited and was ready to purchase the car, but when i showed up to the dealer the car was in poor condition, cosmetically (SCRAPES, DENTS,INTERIOR DAMAGE) and mechanically (NO BREAKS) which is NOT shown in the pictures online. I was heart broken to see this and wished they updated the photos, and/or made some sort of comment on the car.

• Great Service

Waited an hour on Saturday after closing for us to return to buy the vehicle!

Waited an hour on Saturday after closing for us to return to buy the vehicle!

• Most Reliable Car Dealer I've Ever Been To!

Very friendly, with great, fantastic selection of cars. It will not be my only time here for a car. Thank You!

• Awesome, Super Friendly Customer Service

Great customer skills. I will most definitely recommend this car lot to my friends and family.