• Quick, Amazing Service

The employees at Genesis were kind, generous and patient while we went through the application process (all while our two year old twins ran around). I appreciate the care we received while working with them. I give them an A++!

• Great Service!

Great service and car. Buying couldn't be easier! Definitely will recommend to a friend!

• Great Customer Service

I experienced excellent customer service! Quick and easy!

I experienced excellent customer service! Quick and easy!

• Excellent Service

I was very impressed with the great attentiveness of the sales staff. They work with you to make sure you get a great deal!

• My Kick A$$ New Kia

Staff was very friendly and not pushy at all. The price was fair and reasonable. No haggling! A peaceful experience with all. Especially Lorraine!

• Amazing Service

Amazing sales staff. Great Service! I would definitely come back to buy another car and would recommend them to my friends!

• Great Professional and Friendly Service!

The sales representatives were very professional, thorough and know their job well.

• 2nd Purchase in 6 months!

This is my 2nd purchase in 6 months and I have been very pleased with the experience. Very helpful!

• Sales Review

Best part of the buying process was being able to negotiate for a price the vehicle!

• Great Service!

Thank you very much! They were able to work with me and help me get my first car. Jerry is very helpful and great at communicating over the whole process!