Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell

477 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 12, 2019

Dan Tiley is the man. I had a wonderful experience dealing with Dan the past few days. I made an out of state purchase (to Massachusetts) and found the... whole experience to be very smooth and professional. He even arranged all shipping and insurances etc. My new Mercedes Sprinter van just arrived with zero surprises. Would gladly do business again. Plus the prices were right and attractive.

November 4, 2019

Smooth car buying experience. We worked with Adil Sultankazy. He definitely goes the distance and is genuinely eager to help and ensures you are completely... satisfied throughout the process. He made it so easy to buy a new car...I didn't even plan to buy a car that day but I did! He's passionate about cars and has a deep understanding of the Mercedes offerings as well as other brands which makes it helpful when having conversations regarding comparisons. He is also very knowledgeable of the technology which can be a bit daunting, especially for a new Mercedes owner. I highly recommend working with Adil. A sales consultant that truly cares and not pushy.

• March 20, 2017

I had an opportunity to work with Ken Campbell at this dealership. Ken was very responsive and personalized every interaction. I traveled for the purchase,... but he ensured that everything was well taken care of. Ken's service and attention was worthy of the five-star rating and I love my new GLC. I would definitely recommend working with him for a quality service experience.

October 27, 2019

I've dealt with a lot of guys in sales but Adil Sultankazy absolutely went the distance for me. As a young guy trying to make his way, he did everything... he could to ensure I was happy with my trade in. He knew what I liked and was looking for right away based on my trade in and presented a small number of options and he hit it on the head. The things I didn't like he had no control over. He even met me where I was getting my hair cut the next day to drop off my check. This guy is going to be a super star some day. He's willing to work. Well done.

September 24, 2019

I had a wonderful and smooth experience with Mercedes at Fort Mitchell. They had the car I wanted and were able to process everything and send it to me... within a week (I live in Michigan). Don (the general manager) was very quick to respond during negotiations and fair. Adil Sultankazy (sales) was always available during the buying process and after I received my car. He came up to Michigan as the car was delivered and did a thorough and amazing job going through the new car with me. Even though I live in Michigan, I will always do business with Mercedes at Fort Mitchell and highly recommend them.

August 5, 2019

HANDS DOWN BEST AROUND !!!!!!! NEED A VAN CALL DAN ! Dan the Sprinter Man he can get you a van when no one else can!!!!!!!! I have 10 Sprinters in 5 states... These guys are the best!

June 12, 2019

The customer service was amazing. They found me exactly what I wanted and the price was right! Best car buying experience I've ever had. Call Sales Consultant... Adam Schepman at Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell for all your vehicle needs!

June 3, 2019

I had the opportunity to test drive a Mercedes GLE suv. Jeremy was friendly, courteous and quite knowledgeable about the vehicle .. excellent service.... April Stephens

May 31, 2019

This was the best car experience by far My salesman was great very professional this was a guick and smooth process.I will recommend this place to all... my family and friends.

May 31, 2019

I have found them to be prompt and responsive in all dealings encountered. Business has been in a very courteous and professional manner, very personable.