Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell

448 reviews

448 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• March 20, 2017

I had an opportunity to work with Ken Campbell at this dealership. Ken was very responsive and personalized every interaction. I traveled for the purchase,... but he ensured that everything was well taken care of. Ken's service and attention was worthy of the five-star rating and I love my new GLC. I would definitely recommend working with him for a quality service experience.

December 4, 2018

I bought my car from Frank Winstel. He is the best! He knows exactly what we want and helped us to pick the perfect car with great price I can find from... 3 dealers, one in Columbus, oh, and the other in Lexington, KY, which is our local store. The best thing was that we did all the quotes on phones and emails since it is 1.5 hours driving. After we reached the agreement, he helped us to get everything ready including the car insurance, so we just drove there and pickuped the car. We are very happy for the service!!! This is second car we got from same dealer within 4 years. Thanks so much for everything you did for us, Frank!

November 30, 2018

From the time we walked thru the door our salesman made us feel great. He was helpful had great knowledge on the cars and found us what we wanted. Best... dealership salesman I ever dealt with and I???ve bought several cars in my 70 years.

November 29, 2018

This is only the second time I purchased a car at a dealership, last time was over 40 years ago. I highly recommend if you buy a car see Jeremy. He is... knowledgeable and professional. I enjoyed by time at Mercedes Benz of Northern KY. He and the staff are great, upfront and most important to me, not pushy. Fantastic experience.

November 29, 2018

We recently visited the Ft Mitchell Mercedes-Benz dealership where we met Frank Winstel. He asked us questions about what we were looking for and after... listening knew immediately the car that he thought would fit our needs. Not only was he very knowledgeable about his company’s products, he listened to us instead of just trying to sale us a car. Needless to say, we bought the car and love it. We would definitely recommend Frank when purchasing a car.

PATRICK ALLOSSO

FINANCE MANAGER

(4.9) 34 reviews

November 19, 2018

The most pleasant car buying experience ever, all because we worked with Mr. Winstel! Frank has a wealth of knowledge and the most professional and caring... person I have ever had the privilege of buying a car from. He goes above and beyond for his clients!

November 10, 2018

My highest recommendation! MB of Ft. Mitchell impressed me with their exemplary customer service, honesty, flexibility, the high quality of their used... cars and their value pricing. I dealt with Todd Henson and Don Paparella. Both are conscientious and very concerned about customer satisfaction. They are personable, easy to deal with and they do exactly what they promise. They exceeded all of my expectations and I will be recommending MB of Ft. Mitchell to friends and plan on using them in the future.

Donald Paparella

MANAGING PARTNER

(4.5) 25 reviews

TODD HENSON

NOT RATED

October 20, 2018

Dan Tilley was our sales representative. We had a complicated transaction because they had the exact Sprinter we wanted, but we were in California and... needed to purchase it and have it get to us from Fort Mitchell before we were leaving California to travel across country with 18 orphaned shelter animals to get to a better life. Dan helped coordinate the transport of the Sprinter and communicated with us along the way. I would recommend him and when we get ready to buy another Sprinter, we'll consult with Dan.

DANIEL TILLEY

(5.0) 11 reviews

October 20, 2018

DANIEL TILLEY

(5.0) 11 reviews

October 8, 2018

Jeremy Agbomi and MCB of Fort Mitchell far surpassed my experiences compared to other BMW and Mercedes dealers. Jeremy is extremely customer focused. He... listened to what I wanted, was responsive to my needs and came up with a creative solution that enabled me to certify my leased vehicle and purchase it at the right price. I cannot say enough about his attention to detail, how pleasant he was to work with and his excellent communication skills. Jeremy and Fort Mitchell MCB was so good that I drove 250 miles from Pittsburgh to work with them. I'll be coming back for my next Mercedes purchase in the future!