Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 402 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

402 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell from DealerRater.com

• March 20, 2017

I had an opportunity to work with Ken Campbell at this dealership. Ken was very responsive and personalized every interaction. I traveled for the pu...rchase, but he ensured that everything was well taken care of. Ken's service and attention was worthy of the five-star rating and I love my new GLC. I would definitely recommend working with him for a quality service experience.

May 22, 2018

The sales staff are terrific and even the concierge service is great. However, the service department staff, administrative staff, on up to the Presid...ent and General Manager lack in customer service. Months of my car going back and forth to have basic repairs done that were all under warranty. While the sales associate who I brought the car from tried to be as helpful as he could he was limited in what he could do. I am still waiting for a call back to obtain warranty documents that I paid $5000 for two weeks later... Beyond the sales department their service sucks. Purchase the vehicle from them, but go to another dealer for service or warranty issues!

Sean Weaver

Director of Business Development

May 20, 2018

Three years ago, my wife and I worked with Mike Griese to lease our second Mercedes. Yesterday, my wife and I returned to purchase a vehicle. We waite...d a few minutes for Mike to finish up with another customer, and the wait was worth it. Mike is very professional, personable, and knowledgeable about the Mercedes brand. He took extra time to show us a variety of vehicles and thoroughly explained the features and options. If you're thinking about leasing or buying a Mercedes, it's worth the short drive over to Ft. Mitchell Mercedes and ask for Mike, or any of the great sales persons that work there.

May 8, 2018

Mike Griese is amazing. He was insightful, helpful, generous, and understanding. I told him that I will be looking to purchase something pre-owned in ...about 3 months. Mike understood my situation, yet treated me no differently than if I was going to purchase a car that day. I test drove a C class and toured the facility. He informed me about each and every benefit of owning a Mercedes. It does not get any better than Mike Griese!

April 27, 2018

Thank you Mr. Winstel, you were great in helping me find the perfect car that fits me best! The services you rendered to me was splendid! I’m very sat...isfied with my C300. Couldn’t have asked for a better salesman. Thank you and Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell for giving me THE BEST!

April 27, 2018

I worked with Mike Griese to get an E350 and could not have been happier with the superior service and attention to detail. The car is unbelievable,... but the MBFM experience is really where the value is in my opinion. A lot of great perks here. If you are from out of town and just moved here or simply looking for a car I suggest you stop in and see Mike.

April 23, 2018

I???m from Texas and found a new car at this dealership that they weren???t willing to trade to another dealership so I flew in to make the transactio...n. I did have two trade-ins that were in Texas. I go through cars very often and have made this exact transaction many times (buying from out of state while having trades that couldn???t be taken to dealership because of distance). I had a local used car dealer agree to purchase my cars like a wholesaler and allow me to use the trade-ins for tax credit. My salesperson was great. He got the trade-ins approved by management so I jumped on a plane and flew across the country for the new MB. Here???s where things go south. When I get to the dealership and sit down to do the paperwork, I am informed that the GM of the dealership has told the salesperson that they will not take the trade-ins because they have never seen the cars. Because of the cost of the new car, this now adds almost $8K to the deal. So basically I felt like they got me there, knowing I had sold my cars back home and then reneged on the agreed terms. They knew I wasn???t leaving without the car and just didn???t want to deal with the paperwork of the trade-ins. I was also told, ???yeah??? when I asked if the dealer back in Texas knew about the decision so I didn???t call back home for a better explanation. I felt like I had been lied to in order to seal the deal. It is what it is, but buyer beware. Like I said before, I go through cars extremely often and the dealership could have made a good customer out of me (they have a big inventory of new and pre-owned), but they screwed me in this transaction and I???ll never be back.

April 14, 2018

Mike was so great to work with. We made an appointment to look at an E-class and C-class. He was great at explaining the differences between the two a...nd answered all of our questions to help us make an informed decision. We highly recommend Mike. The perks from the Fort Mitchell Mercedes dealership are great as well!

April 13, 2018

Great job by these guys... Love my new AMG C63S. Had been looking all over the midwest for the right car and they made the whole process easy.

Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell