• Charles Deneffe

I saw the 2016 Mazda 3 in the street and I liked it so I contacted Patrick Howard Internet specialist at Mazda Santa Monica.Merely few days later, due to Patrick professional and quick excellent response, I was in the show room and went to test drive a few cars and on the same day decided on a model. Patrick made this whole experience a pleasure experience. An In and Out experience. Also Patrick took the time to get us the best deal and after he had made the sale took his time to explain the Car system and the bluetooth set up that he made for us for both our phone. Now that is perfect service. If you think buying a car is a dreading experience go see Patrick and he will quickly change your mind.

• Will DEFINITELY be back!

Our salesperson (Patrick) was very knowledgeable of the vehicles' specifications and was very attentive to our questions. As this was the first new car that we have purchased it was naturally a stressful undertaking. Patrick put us at ease with his personality and assured us that he had our best interests at heart. The finance manager (Diallo) was also very knowledgeable with regard to the available warranties, maintenance plans, etc. and made us comfortable with the financing process. Altogether a wonderful experience. I will gladly recommend Santa Monica Mazda to friends and family for their future vehicle purchases and will DEFINITELY be back for our next new car. Thank you Santa Monica Mazda!