Southern Auto Brokers

11 reviews

• February 20, 2017

SAB is a great dealer! We came from out of town and they were very accommodating and got us in & out very quickly. Not to mention we got a great deal!... Thanks guys.

August 24, 2018

Spent weeks looking for just the right car and finally found one. I sent my message and Brandon emailed me back quickly. he answered my questions and... helped me get the best deal. Andrew and John were great when it came time to purchase. These are really good guys and I actually felt like I trusted a cars salesman! They have lots of really nice vehicles and would go back or recommend you check them out. Customer service and price are their top qualities!

December 20, 2016

Thanks Andrew for the quick process delivery of my vehicle and look forward to using southern auto brokers again.

August 14, 2016

This dealership was awesome to work with! I found exactly what I wanted and emailed them about it. Everything after that was through email because I was... working. They answered all my questions and I was approved within 30min after applying. I wasn't able to go look at the vehicle right away so I asked for a courtesy 24 hr hold and they accepted! I was so pleased with everything and definitely recommend this family owned dealership!!

January 29, 2016

I could not have been more pleased with my experience at Southern Auto Brokers! Andrew and his team are really a no hassle/no pressure sales team. Buying... a car has always been a stressful thing until I met the team at Southern Auto Brokers! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!

January 29, 2016

November 27, 2015

After looking at multiple cars from multiple dealerships, I landed at Southern Auto and it was a breath of fresh air! There was no pressure, and the buying... process was easy. There are quality cars in inventory, not just the one "diamond in the rough". I highly recommend Andrew and his team, family owned and operated...and that was worth the wait. Thank you for helping with my purchase. I love my new "used" car!

April 12, 2015

We just bought a 2008 highlander from Southern Auto Brokers and could not be happier with them. We visited dealers throughout Atlanta all day and found... this car online right before giving up for the day. After dealing with traditional salesman all day, this dealership was a breath of fresh air. We felt absolutely no pressure from them. We quickly decided the deal was the best we'd seen and had found our car. The purchase process was painless and we got a very fair price for our trade in. It's a small family dealership and we felt completely comfortable. It's only been one day and we've already recommended them to several friends!

November 13, 2014

The dealer responded in a timely manner when I inquired about a vehicle. Unfortunately the car had been sold.

Thank you for your positive review! Sorry to hear we sold the vehicle you were interested in. We receive between 20-30 vehicles a month. Please contin...ue to check our website for new arrivals. We hope to do business with you in the future!

October 19, 2014

Tom helped with a Civic I was looking for my wife. Got a car with a great Carfax history. Almost every service record rendered on it. Tom met me in the... morning and gave a chance to take the car wherever I want to and for how long I want to. Its a family business and I felt very comfortable when buying the car. The car did not have the air conditioner working properly and Tom fixed it that same day with no charge basically replacing it with a new one. He also got me good deal on financing.

Thank you for your business! We know that every relationship is built on honesty, respect, and transparency. Our relationships with our customers are ...no different. It is nice to hear your experience with us met those standards. We look forward to doing business with you in the future!