Alfa Romeo Fiat of Albuquerque

• Fiat of awesome

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE THANK YOU TIM,RON,NATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Horrible credit - but they got me done!

So there I was, needing a car, but I had horrible credit! I tried three other dealers and was ready to give up. I decided to try Fiat of Albuquerque (I also wanted a cool economy car, so this made sense). My salesperson(Sammy) was awesome. He made me feel comfortable. I told him I had bad credit and his response was, "We will fix that for you". I was skeptical but filled out the credit application anyway. About ten minutes clicked by(felt like forever) and he returned with a smile and told me I was approved! Thank you Fiat of Albuquerque - you made it happen for me!

• Friendly but pushy.

Although my credit isn't the best I was approved for a vehicle by them which was surprising though Ive been turned down twice before at two different dealers prior. They were friendly and nice but once I got approved it got weird .. it was late and I had to leave but they wouldn't let me leave until I finished all the paper work . Luckily I was able to leave without filling out or finalizing anything . I felt pushed into a deal that didn't feel right for me so I did cancel my purchase the next day . They are nice but for me I just felt overwhelmed and needed time to think about it and they wanted me to go home with the vehicle even before I finalized the paper work. Weird to me but maybe they were hoping Id fall in love with the vehicle if I took it home and not think to cancel or walk away.