59 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Landers Auto Sales from DealerRater.com
  • satisfied customer
    December 31, 2016

Easy, No pressure , Great Staff i Had a good experience and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal on a used vehicle!

• Completey Shafted and misled.
    September 3, 2016

I purchased a 2016 Jeep from them promised all bells and whistles, after all said and done, got nothing as promised, when asked about it told too late I already signed paperwork and was basically shafted, contacted Chrysler and told the same thing. Nothing they promised they kept. COULD NOT and WOULD recommend this dealership to anyone. Their word means nothing. Told General Manager would contact about issue, Of course no response.

• Good place for a car
    July 24, 2016

Found a good deal on a used car. The lot wasn't glamorous, but the trip was worth it. Dylan, our salesperson, was a pleasure to work with and quickly resolved an unforseen problem after the car was deliver. They worked hard to get me favorable terms

• Excellent experience.
    April 4, 2016

The experience was exceptional from the minute we walked through the door. We were interested In the "bogo" program and were very happy with the results. It did not take long for us to pick out two cars that we really liked and the rest of the process was easy and efficient.

• battery
    March 29, 2016

I had problems with the battery and the car would not start unless jumped. They replaced the battery and I was on my way promptly

• Awesome experience buying a new car
    March 22, 2016

It was refreshing, no pressure , down to earth and a friendly atmosphere dealing with Harbor Nissan. Aaron was my salesman went above and beyond My expectations, he took his time explaining everything to me. Showed me all the features of my car. I would definitely refer Harbor Nissan to my friends and family. Even after a couple weeks went by since I purchased my car,Aaron still calls to make sure everything is good and if I'm still satisfied

• Love my car
    March 19, 2016

Best no hassle shopping experience I have ever had my sales guy is the best Michael longo thank you so much for making this such an easy and quick process

• Harbor Nissan review
    March 9, 2016

I am Canadian and have a great Nissan dealership that I deal with in Canada. For the past 4 years I have taken my Nissan Rogue to Harbor Nissan for an oil change and check just before we leave for home. Harbor Nissan is always a great experience and polite and quick. Very happy to deal with them while in Florida. Sorry don't remember the names of the people I dealt with.

• New car experience
    February 11, 2016

The sales person was very helpful and did a great job. Love my new car! Exactly what I was looking for and didn't get a hassle.

• awsome experience!
    February 10, 2016

Landers is the best, the staff are top notch. I purchased 3 cars here in 2015 and they are top notch. I have shopped BMW, Mercedes Cadillac, Honda etc... I have never been treated as well as I have with this outstanding staff; Job Well Done.