Baumann Chevrolet Genoa

• Awesome service!

This is my second purchase now from Bauman, both of them from Mike. He continues to provide extraordinary customer service and goes out of his way to ensure you are getting the vehicle that you will love. I recommend him to everyone looking to make a vehicle purchase.

• Awesome Service!!

Everything was amazing. Staff was very helpful and made sure we were updated on what was going on. Things went quick and we didn't have to spend all day there. I was shown all the cool gismos and gadgets before I drove off the lot!

• Mr.

Dennis was a great salesman!! Need more like him!!

Dennis was a great salesman!! Need more like him!!

• Enjoyable experience

Would like to thank Dean for making my Equinox purchase pleasant.

Would like to thank Dean for making my Equinox purchase pleasant.

• over all experience

As a first time customer with this dealership I was happy over all. Salesman was on the ball and made a deal happen.

• New car purchase

This is the second car that I have purchased from Dennis Healy. He was not pushy like I have experienced at some other dealerships. He was very helpful, personable and made our experience enjoyable. If I have a need in the future for another purchase, I will be sure to visit Dennis.