Bob Huff Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc.

Average based on 4 reviews
  • they help me when no one else could

They help me when nobody else could the staff was friendly I had been to three different dealers the staff here done what the others couldn't do

Gwyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story. It as a pleasure working with you. Huff Automotive JD

• Great Salesteam

I want on the lot and told Eddie and Aaron what I wanted. I test drove a 2011 Chevy Cruze. I fell in love with it immediately. Aaron worked diligently to put me in that car. I am very pleased with my car and my overall experience with "Bob Huff". I would recommend them to anyone.

• Great place to do business!

Best car buying experience ever. Quick efficient, and they went way beyond by arranging to get me, my old car and my new car home 100+ miles away the same day. Be sure to ask for Eric.

• bob huff dealership,service dept

anytime that I bring my vehicle to bob huff for repairs or maintenance it is always done correctly and efficiently. the service staff are friendly very knowledgeable.