Poway Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

23 reviews

August 13, 2014

The service department was extremely helpful and they had knowledgeable people on hand that I could talk with about the problem I was having with my wife's... car. The only problem I had was that they didn't call me when they had finished working on my wife's car. Everything else they handled extremely professionally.

July 17, 2014

One of the worst car buying experiences. After purchasing a pre-owned vehicle that was supposed to have been "rigorously inspected" it turns out both the... front and rear breaks and rotors were bad. This car was supposed to have been under manufacturer service contract through BMW but because this dealership replaced the breaks with non manufacturer breaks it nullified this warranty. The BMW dealership told us all of the breaks were bad and it was dangerous to drive this car with these breaks. How can a dealership sell a car that could possibly be hazardous to some one and deny any wrong doing. In the end we payed out of pocket for these to be replaced after they refused and this was a couple of days after purchasing this car. I'll try and get my money back through small claims but beware of this dealership if you're in the market for a car.

July 7, 2014

We had an excellent experince dealing with Dodge Poway. They gave us the overall best prices in a 100 mile radius. They were so fast and efficent in closing... are deal and we were extremely happy with our new car and the price we paid. Definitely worth checking out this deanship first!

July 1, 2014

This was our first Jeep buying experience, I was VERY impressed with how much our sales associate Zareen knew about the vehicle line she was selling. My... husband is a car guy and he knows she knew exactly what she was talking about. The best part was that she was genuine, kind and seem to care about our time spent there. She had a "manager" in tow, she diffinately did not need him, she could have done the deal without him, the experience would have been totally awesome without him. She gets 5 stars!

July 1, 2014

About a month ago I bought my first car, which was a 2014 Dodge Charger, from this dealership. I took a test with a dealer by the name of Daniel. He was... very helpful and understanding of my initial distrust of him due to the many horror stories I heard regarding the car buying process. Daniel made this process very easy and stress free for me. I don't know if this a normal thing or not, but we even exchanged numbers and just within this month, he has contacted me a couple to check up on me and the car. After the test drive, when I showed interest in the car, I began speaking to another gentleman regarding pricing. I did not intend on buying the car on this trip, but I decided to buy because the dealership gave me a really good deal on the car. I will admit, I did feel some pressure, but I believe that some pressure should be expected when dealing with car salesmen. I definitely felt like I could leave at anytime and would have done so easily, if they were not willing to work with me for a good deal. In the end, they were very helpful and got me into a really good car for a really good price. In the time since I've bought the car I have had no problem at all with getting in contact with people at the dealer, which is something I've heard people have had problems with elsewhere. Even after the deal is done, the whole dealership has continued to be very helpful and friendly.

June 27, 2014

This is my 4th jeep and this was my best experience. Fast, efficient and fair.

May 14, 2014

So. Went and checked out inventory at another nearby Dodge dealership yesterday. They had a lot of pretty nice trucks, A lot of Single Cab Shortbeds, like... mine. Mine's nicer, for me, by far. But these are way more tricked out Shortbeds go faster. Less weight. They handle well. Not Quite ideal for towing. But they get the job done. And I like one Passenger... I'm not talking about Chevy's, or Fords..But you should see the One Ton Dodge/Ram Whatever, 4WD, they have down at Poway Dodge, The One Ton's have the 4 link Coil Rear Suspension, new for 2014. Sorry Chrysler, Ram, Jeep. It's a pretty nice Truck. Now, I don't need anything that Heavy Duty. But, If you do... I'd hop on this pretty quick. Work the deal. I've already got a new Truck, a 1500. It's pretty nice. They sold it to me for a very good price. It was a deal. I hopped on that quick. Cars are not cheap. But I think a person could get a pretty good deal on this One Ton truck. I'd keep the stock Rubber. I like nice Factory Wheels. 17's.. Tires, are not cheap. But I wouldn't change a thing an that truck. If I could afford it. I like the Heavy Duty Stuff though. If your going to pay the kind of money they want for cars nowadays, you'd better go at least a little Heavy Duty, Now, If it's sold when you get there, don't say I didn't tell you.... And in closing, with my Regards to Mark K, you'd better be running on, "Heavy, Heavy Fuel."

May 11, 2014

Went in just for a test drive and talked with Jim. He was a great guy who knew a lot about Jeeps and you could tell he had a passion for the vehicles he... was selling. I gave them my budget and they did everything they could to get under what I could afford and I ended up driving away with a brand new 2014 Jeep Wrangler. They were very helpful and the staff was great. I would recommend you give them a chance to make a deal that's right for you.

April 23, 2014

So. Poway Dodge. I usually go in there for parts, or to speak with a Tech. Chris, the Service Manager, runs an awesome crew. I am a Dodge guy. This is... my19th car, and my 7th Dodge. I like my Dodges. Chrysler makes a good car. They always have. If you compare the values of Historically significant Vehicles, you will see. I don't mind going into a dealership, and purchasing a vehicle. These people are nice people, and all of the people who work here, are quality individuals. Every single one. This Dealership, Poway Chrysler Dodge, Jeep, Ram, is by far the Best. No question. Absolutely... In all areas. My salesperson Breen, I have known for a while. He is a great guy. He hooked me up. Big Time. He knew what I drove, and what my needs in vehicles were. He made a point to call me up, when a super nice truck, that fit my needs came onto the lot. It is a very nice vehicle. Nothing fancy, but just what I needed. I got a Smokin' hot Deal. Yes, He, and Poway Dodge, sold a car. But in doing that deal, they were thinking of me, what I needed, and they handled it. For me. It was the easiest, quickest, most pleasant buying experience, hands down, by far, I have ever had. I have done a lot of deals. This was the best. If you are in the market, or just want to stop in and talk cars with some super cool people, go down there. You will see. They are The Best.

April 22, 2014

Absolute best staff. I didn't wait long, everyone was so so helpful. Very lucky.