• Great job by Matt...

Matt was a great help to me in my buying experience, very friendly and while he was new to the Kia team, we were patient with each other for Q/A because we were learning about the vehicle together.

• Orah!

Ms Norene Wilson was very Knowlegable and Super friendly. Did all in her power to make our buying pleasant. She succeeded!

• Orah!

• new suv

GOOD FRIENDLY SERVICE. CLEAN AREA TO WAIT. COFFE AND TV HELFUL WHILE WAITING.

GOOD FRIENDLY SERVICE. CLEAN AREA TO WAIT. COFFE AND TV HELFUL WHILE WAITING.